twenty four

the two walked hand in hand around in the store and got the stuff they needed to make dinner.

suddenly josh bumps into an absolutely gorgeous girl.
-oh i'm sorry- hi debby! josh said happily and smiled at the short girl. jealousy started to bubble in tyler's gut so he was quick to grab josh's hand again.
-hi josh! and who is this? the girl who tyler guessed was debby looked at him in awe.
-oh this is tyler! josh explained as tyler reached out his hand to shake it with debby's.
-hi tyler, i'm debby. josh's uhm- the girl was cut off by josh.
-friend in some sort i guess. he laughed nervously, debby joined quickly and looked at tyler.
the girl's eyes met the boys hands intertwined, her eyes widened and she looked up at josh again.
-josh, you didn't say you had a boyfriend! she exclaimed a little shocked but tries to hide it with a smile.
-oh i don't, me and tyler are just friends. josh continued on smiling and so did tyler.
-cool. well i guess i'll see you around! debby ended the conversation and waved at them as she walked away.
-who was that joshy? tyler asked the older boy thoughtfully.
-that was my uhm.. he stopped to think about what he was going to say.
-that was debby. he just answered simply.
-yeah but how do you know her and what is she to you?
-i met her in school and she is my uhm.. we were together in high school but we broke up since i moved to LA for a while. i've been in love with her ever since though. he explained, tyler's heart drop. josh is in love. with a girl. a girl named debby. who is gorgeous and cute and beautiful and everything that tyler isn't according to himself.
-oh.. he simply said in response.