Epilogue!

"Child's bua should whisper the new name three times in baby's ear, then this function will come to end" pandit announced eyeing the new parents who was immersed in their new found happiness while the child's bua whispers the name in baby's ear before announcing loudly.

"Aanaya Singh Raizada" anjali chirped taking little ananya in her arms and pose before camera.

"Don't take too much photo anjali. My anu will get tired and evil eyes will cast on her" dadi said taking her from anjali.

"Dadi don't shout near anu's ear, she'll get pain in ear. Talk slowly" saying this advay took ananya from dadi.

Like this the little doll was passed between the three. Tired of being moving from one arms to another, ananya let out a irritated wail which bring her parents in their toes.

Within no time, they reached nani in single step, arnav took his little princess in his arms. Sensing the known warmth ananya stopped crying and starts sucking her little thumb staring at her daddy.

"What happened to my princess?" arnav cooed pressing her more into his arms.

"Don't suck your thumb baby" khushi said tucking her thumb out from her mouth making anu cry out loud.

"Khushi why are you making her cry? See how her face turned red" came an irritated reply from arnav. Recovered from his previous mood he consoled his crying creature in his arms, "Don't cry princess. Daddy will beat mamma, she is making you cry haaina..."

"Haww..." khushi opened her eyes wide seeing his attitude. "Don't think i'll let you both free after hearing your remarks" khushi warned both father and daughter who were immersed themselves without caring her words.

Huffing, puffing she marched upstairs. The moment she left, the duo also followed her suite, one being so comfortable in arms. While others chuckled seeing the little fight which happens every day. In all this they even forget the panditji who was watching all this weirdly. He suppose to be left by now after naming the baby but this crazy family seems forget about his presence, shaking his head in disbelief he himself went near them.

_______

"Khushi i was kidding" arnav defended himself entering the room. Slowly he put ananya in her crib which is placed next to the king-size bed. Khushi too joins him making the little one comfortable for sleep.

Steadily arnav's hand found his way to khushi shoulder which is shrugged by her. He tried again but faced the same treatment. This happened two more times making khushi irritated. She pushed him with a force that he fell back on bed taking her along with him. Their eyes started melting by the passion that starts developing resulting in closing the distance between them. Before their petals touch each other, they heard a loud wail which broke them apart. Khushi let out a groan in irritation of being disturbed by umpteenth time from morning. Pushing khushi aside arnav jumps out of the bed and picks the little one from the crib.

"What happened baby? Are you missing daddy?" arnav cooed caressing her forth and back.

"Papa ki chamchi, give her to me arnav" khushi said picking her from him. But ananya let out a cry again making arnav grab her back from khushi. As soon as ananya come in the arms of arnav she stopped crying.

"It's all your fault arnav. You are pampering her too much arnav. See now she starts crying as soon as she lost your touch. How can i handle her when you start leaving for office? And to the top of it she is not even allowing me near you. I highly doubt that she has an alarm clock whenever i come close to you, she starts crying. This is not fair arnav" khushi said with pout thinking the time from her birth she is always in the arms of arnav and even after one month she did not even steal a kiss from him.

"I'll work from home until she starts her schooling. So no problem in handling her" he replied seriously making her horrified imagining him working from home for two and half years.

"What you'll work from home until she starts schooling? Do you even realise what you are saying?" she asked shocked.

"I know what i am speaking. You go take coffee for me and milk for princess. We're tired sitting in pooja" he dismissed her as he know soon she'll lecture him being spoiling their baby.

"Haww...now you both don't need me. I know she loves only you but now you too doesn't love me" khushi cried dramatically.

"That's not true khushi. She's just like you, possessive of me nothing more than that. Infact she love you too but because i am spending more time with her you feel left out" arnav defended his daughter pecking her lips lightly.

"I know...i know...Do spend your quality time with your doll yourself" khushi said sarcastically and left the room kissing her both angels.

Arnav let out a chuckle seeing her retreating figure. He know she's just annoyed and will come around in no time. At most of the times he is amused seeing her jealousy for her own daughter. True that he's giving extra attention to his daughter but not that he is neglecting khushi but she feels so. He is trying his best to cope with his two possessive angels who wants him at same time. They both need his attention all the time. His life is content now. Being married to khushi for 3years is bliss. Now their little doll also joined them.

_______

"Meera wait, don't run. If i catch you then your punishment will be severe. Think about it" advay shouted running behind his girlfriend cum fiancee on the never ending sand.'

"I am ready for punishment, but for that you have to catch me" meera said sticking her tongue out and running fast as much as she can.

After seems like eternity they both fall in sand laughing, panting heavily and rolling in sand.

"See i caught you. Be ready for punishment"

"This is cheating" meera said pointing her finger at him.

"All is fair in love and war babe!" he announced raising his eyebrow.

"No...No...No..." meera shouted started running again.

"Yes...Yes...Yes..." advay too shouted followed her.

_______

"Anju this is not fair! Who told you to promise that you'll marry only after five years? Now how'll we proceed our matter to your family" sid asked lying in anjali lap.

"How can i know i'll meet a nerd like you and fall in love with you?" anjali pouted.

"Waisee...I have a doubt? Will your hitler brother allow us to marry?

"Haww...Don't call my bhai as hitler, you moron" anjali said hitting him lightly.

"Calm down anjali. I am seriously speaking, your brother is one tough nut, i even feared to stand before him let alone ask your hand in marriage. Thank god, at least your younger brother is not like him though"

"Haww...Don't worry, my sweet bhabi is there na. She'll support us. Bhai will not cross bhabhi words"

"Your family is one unique one. Your elder brother looks arrogant to the world but joru ka gulam in home. Your another brother looks friendly from outside but in real he has eagle eyes. I am sure he know about us"

"Yup! Protective raizada brothers!!!! Anjali replied smilingly.

"Love only comes around once, so do whatever makes you happy, and be with whoever makes you smile"

_________

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Follow!

Priya..