Punzie

Elsa quickly put on her socks and shoes as she hurried to breakfast, she had slept in and was now late.
As her feet hit the marble floors she couldn't help but wonder who that boy from yesterday was. He seemed to look at her strangely and she almost felt... Well... She didn't know what this feeling was, it felt cold. But the good kind, like on a somewhat sunny day when a cool wind hits your back and you get this feeling of excitement inside you.
She entered the hall at just the right time, students were still sitting down and eating. She sat with her table only to see the plethora of food in front of her. From waffles, to ham, the table was filled with the almost every breakfast food you could think of.
She didn't know where to start. Elsa choose a nice plate of blueberry pancakes when her eyes met with the ones of the boy she had met in the hall's.
"Hello?" She stifled.
"Hey." He didn't break the gaze.
"Do you have a problem?"
"Oh! Sorry no. I was just, uhh... Admiring your hair! It's like mine."
"Yah I noticed that last night." Elsa felt weird talking to him, but she had the feeling of the cool breeze again too.

Just as he was about to talk again a short girl in a blue and gray scarf came over and hugged the boy from behind. She had long blond hair, like down to the floor long. She wore a short skirt and a blazer with her house crest on the breast.
"Hey Jack!" She said in a perky tone. "Oh, hey Punzie!" Jack laughed.
"Who's your new friend?"
Jack spoke to Elsa, "I'm sorry I never asked your name." He blushed
"I'm Elsa."
"Wait!" Punzie almost shouted "You mean Elsa? Like Princess Elsa of Arendell? Descend to the crown! The Elsa in witch no one has seen in over five years, shrouded in mystery? That Elsa?!"
"Yah..." Elsa never realized that she had been that talked about.
"I'm Rupenzel, from Ravenclore house. I see you've met my boyfriend Jack!" Elsa almost choked on her pancakes,
"Boyfriend?"
"Yah, we've been dating for a few months now! right Jack?"
"Yes we have." He looked up at Repulzel and kissed her softly. 'I wish he would kiss me like that...' Elsa thought tho herself, before she snapped it out of her head 'He is happily dating this girl. Best not to ruin everything, besides you've just met him.'
"I'm glad to see you two so happy, you don't see that usually." Elsa smiled.
"Hey!' Repulzel had an idea, "Do you want to join our friend group?" It wasn't really a question, meaning: Elsa had no other choice.
"Shure?"
"Common! Let me introduce you to the gang!!!!!" she squealed and pulled Elsa over to greffendore table.
"This is Mirada!" She motioned to a girl with crazy frizzy red hair eating all the meat she could manager to with her hands. Before Elsa could introduce herself Punzie Pulled over to Huffelpuf table.
"This is hiccup!"
"Oh i met him on the train! Nice to see you again Hiccup." Elsa waved to him.
He kinda blushed, though no one noticed, "Hey Elsa. Nice to see your making friends. Don't scare her too much Punzie."
"Whatever Hick." Punzie retorted.
Hiccup laughed in response to her calling him by his nickname.
Students started to shuffle through the hall all waving or saying hi to Repunzel.
It seemed like a nice time to go to her first class, so elsa slunk away to her Dark Arts class.