In which Ashley throws a party

*gerards pov*

"Where are we going?" Frank asked me with sadness still in his beautiful eyes.

I hated that.

I hated seeing the sadness. I hated seeing how broken this beautiful boy was. I couldn't take it. I needed to see his eyes gleam with happiness all the time. I wanted to fix his broken soul.

"Well Ashley's having a Halloween party and I thought it would be good to socialize"

Frank looked horrified at the suggestion.

"I-I c-can't do that Gerard I-I'm sorry"

"Frank I'm scared too I don't like being with so many people but it will be fun" he wasn't convinced "Ashley is gonna be there probably Lynn and Alex too and me of course I'll look after you and so will they you'll be okay Frankie" I lifted his chin to lock eyes with him "I won't let anything happen to you I promise"

"O-okay b-but if s-something happens c-can we l-leave"

"We can leave whenever you want Frankie"

We pulled up to the house, cars filled the driveway so we had to park down the street.

"You gonna be okay?" I asked him.

"As long as you stay with me" his voice seemed a little more confident.

"I won't leave you alone" I promised.

We walked up to the front door of the house with the many cars filling the driveway, the bright lights, and the booming music.

"Ayee I've been expecting you!" The door was burst open by Ashely before we even got to the porch "come inside" she gestured for us to come in before taking another hit from her joint.

"If someone offers you drugs don't take it" I whispered in franks ear. He already smokes and drinks, I don't need him to get hooked on anything else.

We entered the busy house and were quickly ushered to the kitchen where Ashley stuffed beers in our hands.

"I'll go find Lynn and alex" she shouted over the loud music and people.

As soon as she turned away I abandoned my beer pretending I never touched the bottle in the first place. I turned to see frank chugging it as fast as he could, I wanted to rip the bottle out of his hands but I knew that if he didn't have it he would panic and things would only go more downhill than they already were.

Frank had gotten a second bottle by the time Ashley came back with a still sober Lynn and Alex who were followed by a highly intoxicated boy we didn't know.

"Hi I'm jack" he pushed passed Lynn and alex with his hand out for us to shake.

"Don't mind him" Lynn shouted "he's just drunk off his ass"

"Do you guys want brownies" he shouted "they're great I'll go get you some" and he scurried away into the living room although we were all standing in the kitchen with the tray of brownies in sight.

"C'mon" Lynn shouted gesturing for us to follow her.

She led us all to a quieter room upstairs which happened to be Ashley's parents room which was off limits.

"I've never seen that jack kid at school" I said once we all got comfortable in a circle.

"He's loud" Lynn stated the obvious "I'm surprised you don't know him yet"

"Wanna play truth or dare?" Ashley was also drunk and high off her ass she knew this was not that type of group.

"I need to go get another drink" frank grabbed his empty beer bottle and stood up.

"I'll go with you" Ashley offered before I could say anything.

It had been about 15 minutes and I was starting to get worried because neither of them had come back yet.

"You worried about your boyfriend?" Lynn noticed.

"Kinda" my face went red.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about I feel you"

"I'm gonna go find him"

"Good luck buddy alex and I will be here I don't know if Ashley will ever come back" I laughed a little because we all knew it was true, Ashley was a party animal.

I was a little worried about what Ashley and frank were doing. It's not that I didn't trust frank I just didn't trust drunk frank. He would be too intoxicated to make decisions, well good ones at least. I was afraid to find him having sex with someone or doing some crazy illegal drug, maybe even streaking? I didn't know what to expect I had never seen drunk frank at a party.

I don't want to find any of those things but I especially didn't want to find another drunk frank ready to jump.

(AN: sorry this fic is getting kind of long my chapters are usually pretty short that's why there's so many also why have I been doing A/N like author/notes instead of AN for just authors notes)