TRYING TO ESCAPE

SHE IS MAFIA 'S OBSESSION

SWARA ROOM

Swara is going to jump from the window but someone pulls her before falling. The person is none Another than sanskaar. He is seeing her with full of rage eyes.
His anger is on the peak level. He can't control his anger and slaps Swara hardly on her cheek.
She Falls down on the floor after the slap. Blood starts coming out from the corner of her lips. He bends down towards her and holds her chin harshly.

Sanskaar (in anger ):u want to die haa. U want to die.. U don't have this right. Ur life ur body everything is in my control from that time when i see u first time. If u try to kill urself Again swara i will kill ur whole family. After ur death i will kill them. Do u understand. I will kill each and every person in ur family.

Swara (while crying ):no don't do anything with them i will not leave u.

Sanskaar (cupping her face): promise na sweetheart.

Swara (crying ):yes promise

Sanskaar (kiss her forehead ):that's like my girl. I love u my baby doll

He takes her in Bridal Style to the bed and make her lay down on the bed and he lay down beside her. He than takes her in his embrace

Sanskaar :now sleep sweetheart.

Swara sleeps in Sanskaar embrace without any opinion because she can't resist him. She is afraid for her family. So she simply obey sanskar.

AT NIGHT

Sahil comes to Italy to take his sister back to India.

Sahil goes to kapoor house.

SHAURYA AND DURGA HOUSE

THEIR ROOM

Durga comes to know about Swara that sanskar has forcefully taken Swara with him.

Durga (in call):don't worry bhai i will make her Escape i m not going to make my baby girl life a mess Just like me.

Sahil :thanks Durga.

Durga cuts the call.

Durga (in mind ):think something Durga u don't have trust of SHAURYA. I should do something to safe my sister life. Sanskaar is cruel and heartless womanizer if he try do something with her no. I have to save her. Yes I will save her.

SHAURYA comes to the room.

Durga hugs SHAURYA. SHAURYA becomes shocked from this act.

Durga :SHAURYA where r u. I m so afraid here. Don't go for much timing. I m not feeling good alone without u here.

SHAURYA :i m fine Durga Don't worry. And i m here so chill ok.

He hugs her back because he feels bless that she is accepting him and she is waiting for him gives him much happiness.

Durga breaks the hug and kisses SHAURYA lips. First he becomes shocked but after sometime he starts responding back.
Durga opens his shirt buttons and starts caressing his naked back.

Heat grow between them and SHAURYA takes her to the bed and starts intimating with her.
What but don't know Durga is responding happily to his touch. Is this something that his love and care is taking part in her heart. Durga first thought this for Swara but now she making herself drowned in this night.

Both r involved in intimacy whole night. Shaurya makes love with durga softy and gently.

IN MORNING.

Both Durga and SHAURYA is having there Breakfast.

Durga :SHAURYA

SHAURYA;yes sweetheart.

Durga :i want to meet swara. I mean i want to take her out. I mean i just want outing with my baby girl. Can i please

SHAURYA (smiles ):ya sure. I will take u to Sanskaar home than u both can go out.
.
Durga smiles.

SHAURYA takes Durga to Sanskaar home.

SANSKAAR MANSION
.
SHAURYA says Durga wish to SANSKAAR.

SANSKAAR :no SHAURYA i don't allow swara to go out from my sight.

SHAURYA :oh come on buddy. U r not going to make her lock whole life in ur MANSION. She just in safe hands and durga is her sister. Why u want just because of ur this behavior she starts hating u the most and i think u don't want this.

SANSKAAR thinks for sometime.

SANSKAAR :fine i agree. She can go out.

Durga smiles and takes swara with her.
SHAURYA :see i told u. When loves enter in ur life. U will change. Only one girl will rule in ur heart.
SANSKAAR (smiles ):yes i think u right.
Shaurya:i m happy finally u have someone in ur life.
SANSKAAR :and how ur life is going on

Shaurya:all good she has accepted me buddy and yesterday we take our relationship to next level. I m so happy.
SANSKAAR (hugs shaurya):i m happy for u buddy.

Both starts talking and both discuss about the plans for their business.

IN MALL

All the bodyguards r moving with them.
Durga moves to private female counter
Bodyguards stops outside the counter.
Swara :di i m fine don't worry. I don't want these stuffs.

Durga :swara just shut up. Go Away From here.

Swara :what di What r u saying. no di i will not go from here leaving u all alone. If he comes to know about me that i m escaping. No di i can't go

One voice comes from back "but i will take u from here".

Swara (turns ):bhai
Sahil:yes me i will take u from here.

Swara :no bhai i can't come with u. He is too dangerous he will kill all of our family.

Durga :u don't take care of us Swara i m here for all. Bhai just take her with u.

Swara :but Bhai.

Sahil takes her out forcefully with him without listening swara.

After so much time when both girls don't come out Bodyguards comes inside the shop.

Durga (angrily ):u idiots. U don't know manners.

Bodyguard :sorry mam u both r taking so much time so we come in to check. Where is Swara mam.

Durga :she is in washroom.
Bodyguard :ok mam

Durga (in mind ):ohh god they r hell Sharp minded men.please Bhai go fast From here.

But when time starts passing fastly bodyguards comes to know by there sixth sense that Swara has escaped out.

Bodyguard call sanskaar.

Bodyguard :sir Swara mam has escaped From the mall.
Sanskaar anger reaches to the peak level after listening this.

Sanskaar (furiously ):u bloody useless men can't see her properly. Go and find her. If i don't get Swara. I will burn this whole city.

He cuts the call and turns to shaurya.

Sanskaar (in anger shouts):i will kill Durga if i don't get Swara back shaurya.

He takes his gun and comes out to find Swara.

Shaurya(in mind gets disheartened and angry ):It's mean Durga is fooling me yesterday night. It's mean she didn't accept me. This all is her plans.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT GUYS STAY TUNE TO SHE IS MAFIA 'S OBSESSION

RoseyBloom4 i think buddy may be i fulfill ur expectation.