Chapter 1

{Aaron p.o.v}

  "Hey...You! Help...agh..Us!" I turned around quickly, My right hand wrapped tightly around the base of my bat, to see a girl around my age and two kids.A boy and a girl, the girl clinging to her hip quivering while the boy tried getting the walkers away.I turned and looked behind me, the exit was clear, I turned back to them seeing them being surrounded by walkers.I groaned "Why am I such a nice person?" I muttered running over to them swinging my bat over my head.

  I swing my bat down on their heads one,two,three,then four as the older girl began doing the same.Once they were all killed my chest heaved heavily as I loosened my grip around the bar and clutching my chest weazing.I looked up and saw the older girl looking at me curiously "A-are you alright?" She questioned as I looked back down "y-y-yeah.."

  Really, I wasn't ok. I had bad anxiety and whenever I move around like that too fast I run out of breathe quickly.I stood up still wheezing a little and looked down at the children "T-they bit?" I asked pointing to them "oh um...no I checked them before I came down" she said looking at them.I swung my bat onto my shoulder before turning around "C'mon lets go" I said walking to the door.

  I turned around to see them still standing there as I cocked a brow "Um where are we going?" The older girl asked crossing her arms "I have a car around back we can take" I said turning around again.I began walking slowly "Now let's go before I leave you" I said pushing open the double doors as footsteps approached.

  "You don't have to be rude" the older girl bellowed as I smiled to myself.'Well' I thought 'This is gonna be better than I thought'.