No promise of return.

Y/N:

6:30 am

My eyes fluttered open as a gust of cold air came through my white open window. Turning over and rolling off my bed out from under the covers, my bare feet were engulfed in the dark faux fur carpet. My arms went up over my head as a yawn flew out of my mouth, walking over to the window to close it, my eyes landed on the street lamps shutting off due to the sun rising. The white closet opened slowly as my fingers laced around the silver handles, my fingertips danced around each top. My ivory hand wrapped around a black oversized sweatshirt, it was cold here in Maine. Slipping my legs into the ripped, ratty black skinny jeans, my hands trailed over my phone screen. Ignoring the notifications I had from my brothers, I turned on some quiet music for it being so early in the morning. The Maine, an amazing band lightly played as I packed the last of my room up to put on the truck that arrives at 10:15am.

Scranton; Scranton is the sixth-largest city in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

That's where I will be moving in the next few hours. Wyatt and Katie two friends of mine would be coming over at 9:00am to say goodbye to me. I love Maine but the smell of fish constantly makes me sick, I've spent most of my life in my house because of it.

waving goodbye to the two friends who I told I would return once in a while, even though we all know I will never. We would all probably stop talking after I left the state. it was around 10:00am when I had everything packed and done, which was great considering the moving truck was here super early.

11:15am- moving van and I leave.

1:00pm- lunch at a rundown looking sandwich shop.

3:00pm- bathroom break

7:30pm- Scranton Arrival

Over the 8 hour trip down to Scranton had included 350 songs and a few episodes of a podcast. Pulling up behind the big white moving truck, I looked up at the big Victorian dark gray house. Most of the houses that surrounded mine were the same style but different colors.

Paying the movers after they moved everything where it was needed, and having them leave I was starving. Pizza, the pizza was calling my name. I had no idea where anything was in the town yet bc my wifi wasn't up yet either. Looks like a walk it is, grabbing my leather jacket and house keys, I left my new house.

Palm reading, bookstore 24 hours, oddities parlor, bar, aha Pizza! Walking into the little pizza parlor a little bell rang at the top of the door, "Good evening, welcome to Joe's Pizza, what can I get for you?" "Yes can I get Hawaiian style pizza?" my voice came out loud in the quiet little shop. The younger male nodded punching in my amount. "$10.45" I dug through my pockets until I pulled out a $20 dollar bill. Having the changed dropped into my hand I was told to wait for 15 minutes.

My eyes rolled as the shitty pop music played throughout the parlor. Maybe later tonight or tomorrow I could stop at that oddities parlor. "Ms, your pizza is ready" I stood up from my seat and grabbed the box and receipt. Looking at the receipt it read my total and the Younger males number. Laughing to myself I crumbled up the paper and threw it out in the garbage inside the place.

-----------

1:00am- Horror movies; that's what I was doing this late in my new house. I sat on my black couch with my duvet and pizza box watching Halloween. Screams filled my silent house, probably heard from outside, which was most likely why I got a knock on my door around 2:15am.

I stood up, my duvet around my shoulders. "yes, Hi I'm your neighbor could you maybe turn down your tv bc its 2am and my husband and I are trying to sleep" the middle-aged woman gave me an attitude as I rolled my eyes seeing as the tv wasn't loud. "okay" With that I closed my black door in her wrinkly face. 

-----------------------------------

Hey guys This is my new story!

 I have another book called Ryan Sitkowski one shots, so you can go check that out of you want.

Anyway you can find me on my social medias 

Tumblr: @Fanfictioniswhatiwrite (haven't really been on tumblr)

Insta: Elaina.miw (sometimes use)
•Elaina