1 || The Day of Change

*** Imagine her jacket has the wings of freedom
Instead and the cape that goes with it ***

|| Aiko's POV ||

It happened 7 years ago, the day that my life changed...

|| Flashback ||

I was sitting in the Fairy Tail guild, talking to my good friend Erza. All of a sudden, a table comes flying at me from the direction that my brother and Natsu were at.

I put my hand up in the air, causing it to split perfectly into two. I glare at them causing them to back away before bowing

"We're sorry Aiko!!" They said at the same time causing your glare to change into a smile

"It's fine, just be sure to clean your mess, you know I don't like messiness" I told them and they nodded vigorously, not wanting to make me mad.

About ten minutes later, Natsu comes over to me, his head hung low.

"H-Hey, I wanted to apologize to you Aiko," he said blushing, everyone knew about his little crush on me, despite the fact I am 7 years older than him

"It's fine Natsu, don't worry about it" I said smiling at him causing him to blush and look away before I asked "Hey, what do you say about coming and watching me train?"

"Really? I can??" He asked, not expecting to see his idol train. I was amazing at hand to hand combat and used Water dragon slayer magic.

When we got out into the forest, I set my bag on the lush, green grass by a log. I grabbed my two swords from the bag as Natsu sat down on the wooden log.

I then take off my shirt, revealing me in just my sports bra and shorts, causing Natsu to gasp and look away

"W-What are you doing?!?!" He yelled blushing causing me to chuckle

"It's fine don't worry, I just don't want my shirt to get covered in filthy sweat" i said grimacing at the thought of a sweat soaked shirt.

|| 3rd Person POV ||

Natsu was watching his enemy's sister in awe, despite the fact that he was blushing. Aiko had alway preferred to not use magic and trained more in hand-to-hand combat. She was cutting the trees in one sword swing. She then turned to Natsu, breathing heavily.

"Wanna train with me? I can help you with hand-to-hand combat" She suggested, putting down her swords, to the pinkette who eagerly nodded

They both got in stance, ready to fight. Natsu attacked first, launching himself at the black haired girl who side stepped the attack with ease, sticking her foot out to cause Natsu to face plant on the cool green grass.

"Ouch..." Natsu groaned and Aiko laughed before helping the young boy up. She then looked at him scowling, confusing the sakura haired boy. "What?"

"Your shirt is covered in dust" She said, sneering at the sight causing Natsu to sweat drop before hastily wiping the dust off. Aiko's expression then turned into a happy smile, walking to a beautiful lake that had clean water

"Hey Aiko?" Natsu asked as they sat down by said lake

"Yeah Natsu?" The black haired girl responded looking at the 12 year old.

"Can you show me your magic?" He asked and this wasn't the first time he's asked this, he loved her magic. Which was ironic since he used fire and she used water, his magic was known for destruction while hers was known for its undeniable beauty.

Aiko smiled and nodded, looking at the lake, making a beautiful and huge flower made of water appear from it, she made it twirl around for a bit before it came to a halt, and gravity then started to have an effect. Water droplets were cascading down onto them, making the pair giggle.

"We should probably head back" The older of the two concluded while the younger nodded, not particularly happy about it. "It's fine, we can do this again soon"

But that never happened, the next day, Aiko went missing.

|| Flashback End ||

It has been exactly 7 years since Gray's sister went missing and today was the anniversary of that day. Everyone was quiet in the guild, no fights or arguments. This was confusing the new guild members, Lucy, Gajeel, Wendy, Carla, Pantherlily, and Juvia.

"I think the worlds ending" Lucy claimed, whispering to Wendy while seeing that Gray and Natsu were actually talking with no arguing or fighting involved

"What in the world is going on today?" The white furred cat exclaimed, not comfortable with how the guild was acting.

"Yeah can someone please explain" Gajeel asked gruffly

"Today is the day Aiko went missing" Mirajane said solemnly,

"Who's Aiko?" Lucy asked

"She was my older sister" Gray said looking away from everyone

"Your sister!?" Lucy, Wendy, Carla and Juvia yelled

He nodded, letting out a sigh he hadn't known he'd been holding.

"W-What was she like?" Wendy timidly asked

"She was awesome" Natsu said looking at the ceiling, on the brink of crying, which made all of the new members confused, none of them has ever seen him in this state. He let out a shaky sigh before continuing "I idolized her. She was amazing, she preferred hand-to-hand combat but was also a Water Dragon Slayer"

Lucy, Wendy, Juvia and Gajeel looked shocked, not expecting this new information.

Master Makarov then came down, hearing the conversation about one of his beloved children.

"She was the neat freak of the guild, she hated anything dirty and would make anyone scared if they had made a mess or wasn't clean" He chuckled sadly "But she was still a member of our family"

"Wow" Lucy exhaled not expecting any of this information "What exactly happened to her?"

"No-one really knows, she just went missing today 7 years ago" Gray said, nearly starting to cry "most people just assumed she died"

"Oh my gosh..." Lucy exhaled, covering her mouth with her hand whereas Wendy looked as if she was going to start crying

|| Meanwhile ||

Aiko was cleaning the house with her boyfriend Levi, they were about to go on a mission and didn't want the house to be dirty before they left.

"Ready?" Aiko asked and her emotionless boyfriend responded with a hum