2. A trap

Evan's pov.

I woke up feeling soar. I felt like I didn't even go to bed.

Dad-"HEY WHORE!! WE ARE IN NEED OF FOOD, GO GET SOME!!!" He yells from what sounds like the kitchen.

Running to the shower,trying to hurry up and go. I try and wash off all the disguise I feel but deep down its still there. The guilt,disappointment,slut feelings would never go away.
I ran down the stairs after getting dressed,but remembered something.
"Dad? How will I defend myself? The last knife broke."
He rolled his eyes and said.
Dad-" Don't bring a weapon, die for all I care. Your as useless as your mother. The only difference is your a fagget, and she's died. And. Don't. Ever. Call. Me. Your. Father! Your no son of mine!"
And with that I went out on my search.
"A simple answer would have been nice." I whispered to my self.

I look around seeing a foggy use to be town.Now it's all rumble and trash. Were me and that monster known as my dad live is covered in bushes.

The first place I look in is a store, just my luck there was hardly any thing except an expired can of beans. I pick it up and kept looking.

              *several hours later*

I had looked in most of the buildings and houses around here and I have found some things.
-old bread
-small boxes of hamburger helper
-stall chips
-water
-moldy oranges

It looks bad but believe me, I know how to make things taste better. My mother showed me how.

I saw something small move in the corner of my eye. I turned and saw a cute little baby monkey. It looked scared.
"Here little fella. I won't hurt you."
I got on my knees and put the things I collected down. The monkey was slowly walking to me. I reach my hand towards it and it looks at my hand and rubs it with its head. I squeaked in joy. I never had a animal near me before. Sadly the moment didn't last because there was a loud sound outside that scared it and it ran off towards the woods.I was worried about it so I ran after the little monkey,forgetting all about what I was doing before hand.

I had chased the monkey for a long time.
"Please come back I want to help you!" But it still ran.
I had to stop to catch my breath then I realized my mistake. I looked around not knowing the way back. I knew noone was around and the monkey was long gone so I was alone,all by my self. I started to cry. I didn't want to feel alone.

??-"Hey it's ok, I'm still here." I hear a squeaky kid voice. I looked to see the monkey from earlier.
"Y-you can t-talk!?" He smiled at me.
??-"Yeah! My names Lui wanna play?"
I thought for a moment. Some part of me wanted to play but the other half thought it was dangerous. So I went with my best option.
"Sorry L-lui but I can't I need to go back home." With that I turned and was about to start walking.
Lui-"BAD CHOICE!"
That didn't sound like Lui! I turned to see a lion with a snake shaped head,with huge bat like wings and and long wip like tail the splits into two at the end. My eyes widen and I felt my heart beat faster and faster. I was going to scream when everything goes black and I fall on the floor.

Lui pov.
YAY I caught this human! I know one thing, I'm not going to kill him....yet. Probably see what the others think. I transform into my human self and pick him up. My tail and wings were out so I flew back to were the others are. I can't wait to play with him! X3

 I can't wait to play with him! X3

(Lui's monkey form)

(Lui's monster form)