Epilogue

15 years later…

Cheers erupted around us as Danny entered the room. Her eyes widened and she looked up at me. "You told me you didn't!" she whispered to me, a scowl on her face.

"Sorry sweetie." I smile and look for my amazing wife.

"Happy birthday, baby," Lani said, grinning down at Danny.

"I said I didn't want a party," she muttered, looking down at her shoes.

"Why sweetie?" I ask wrapping my arm around her.

"You know I hate parties; the twins are more for attention than I am," she said quietly, looking at all the people that were here for her.

"Sweetie, it’s your 16th birthday!"

"So?" she shrugged and sighed. "Sorry, daddy."

"It's okay, sweetie," I kissed her forehead. "Have fun, okay? Your mum, Nicky and Laney spent all their time trying to make this special for you."

She nods and hugs me. "I will daddy."

I watch her as she walked towards her small group of friends. I smiled and turned to see Lani grinning up at me. "You did good, Lani-bear."

"I haven't heard that in years," she said, a soft smile taking over her face.

I peck her lips. "She's not too excited but that will change since her friends are here."

Lani nodded and looked around. "Want to go outside?" I nodded and let her pull me outside. Once outside I pull her flush against me. She smirked. "Couldn't wait until we were alone, aye?" I grinned and lowered my head to kiss her.

"Gross." I paused and looked over my shoulder to see Matt scrunching up his nose.

"Matty, this isn’t gross, this is what started how we got you and Nicky." I chuckle.

"Ew!" He clapped his hands over his ears. "Oh god. I told her I shouldn't introduce her to you today."

"Her?" Lani moved out of my arms and grinned at her eldest son.

"Yes, her!"

"Okay, I feel left out of the loop."

Nicky appeared at her twin's side and grinned. "He brought a girl with him."

"Ooh, where is she?" Lani clapped her hands together and looked at Nicky expectantly.

"She's inside." Nicky grins at Matt.

Lani skipped off. "Which one of you girls is my son's girlfriend?"

"Mum!" Matt looked at her in shock. I grinned and slapped him on the back. "How could you let her do that, dad?"

"Son, no one can control your mother. You should know that by now."

He grumbled under his breath as he stalked inside. "His girlfriend is cute, it's surprising really," Nicky said, appearing at my side. I looked down at her in surprise; she was silent like Lani when she wanted to be.

I wrap my arm around her and we head inside. "Don’t tell me you have a secret boyfriend?"

A smirk appeared on her face. "I'll never tell," she said, spinning out of my arm. "Mum's interrogating the poor girl. Go save her," she said before she disappeared into the crowd.

"Nicole!" I chase after her.

"She went back outside," Danny said from next to me. I jumped and looked down at her.

"What is it with you girls?" I asked, sighing. "You always manage to sneak up on me."

"Guess we got that from mum," she laughs and kisses my cheek. I kiss the top of her head and go outside looking for Nicole. I stop when I see Nicky smiling up at a boy with red cheeks. With a small smile I backed away, deciding to tease her about it later.

I go over to Matt. "Son, have you seen your brother?"

He looked up at me and shook his head. "Nope, sorry, dad. Have you seen mum? She stole Bethy away from me and I haven't seen them since."

"Uh, check the kitchen, I'll go look for him."

"Drew!" I heard a girl shout, then laugh. I raised my eyebrow and looked around the hallway to see Drew tickling a girl, a grin on their faces. Do all my kids have secret boyfriends and girlfriends?!

Drew's eyes widened as they landed on me. "Hey, dad," he said quietly, standing up straight.

"Hello, Drew," I said, raising my eyebrow and chuckling.

"Tell me son, do all your sisters have secret boyfriends? Since my sons seem to have secret girlfriends."

He grimaced as the girl next to him went bright red. "I don't know..."

I patted his back. "I'm Owen, Drew's dad," I said to the girl, holding my hand out.

"Dad," he says. "You know her already..."

I blinked and looked at her closely. "Wow. I didn't recognize you for a second, Lex."

She blushes more. "Yeah...hi Uncle Owen."

"Huh." I cross my arms over my chest and smiled. "At least me and Jake can look forward to teasing you two."

Her eyes widen. "Please don’t tell him, not yet."

"Why not?" I ask.

"Tell who what?" Jake asked, appearing at my side. Jake raises his eyebrow. "What's going on Lex?"

She opened her mouth then closed it before sighing. "Me and Drew..."

"Are dating?" he finished after a few moments of silence. "I know," he said, a confused look on his face. "You do realize that the most of the phone bill was to this place and it wasn't Jenny or your mother."

"How the hell didn’t I know about this?" I ask.

"You were probably too busy ripping Lani's clothes off," he muttered to me, smirking. "I don't know," he said louder for the couple to hear. "But isn't it exciting? Didn't we say we wanted one of our kids to end up together?"

I shove him and chuckle. "Yeah, we did say that. Oh just wait until Lani finds out." I grin.

Lani skipped towards us with a grin on her face. "Till Lani finds out what?" She looked at her son then Lexie. "What's going on? And Matty might be slightly annoyed with me. His girlfriend was let loose on his baby photos."

"That Drew and Lex are dating." I grin. "Matty should have known it was going to happen sooner or later." I chuckle wrapping my arms around Lani's waist.

Lani clapped her hands together. "They're so cute together! It's definitely because they're related to me and Sam." She nodded her head. "Yeah. He definitely should know that it's my job to do that to him."

I kiss her cheek. "Yeah, okay Lani-bear." I grin. She chuckled and leant against me. "We'll leave you alone for now."

* * *

Soon after Danny's birthday was mine and Lani's fifteenth anniversary. It'd hard to believe that it’s been 15 years. In just a few weeks it'll be Lani’s birthday and them Matt and Nicole’s.

Lani smiled up at me. I grinned and bent my head so I could kiss her. We were currently standing on the beach, the same beach that the twins were made. She leans into me. Ever since Matt and Nicole's first birthday we've come to the beach to celebrate and celebrate mine and Lani's anniversary. It’s just a tradition that we've come up with. Our little, well not so little anymore, family loves it here and we come every chance we get. This place will always we special to us and our family. We've had some troubles along the way but none of that matters because we're together and happy.