"Why doesnt he see that im trying to impress him! God i thought Mr Kim was smart!" I heard her muttering

ITS ME! YAYYYYY SHE LIKES ME!!!!! WHOO-HOOO!!!

Now i need to set things right.

Your POV

When I looked up, I saw Mr. Kim. I immediately picked myself up off the floor and wiped my tears and bowed. I turned to the mirror and began frantically packing up my make up bag...it wasnt Working.

I saw in the mirror he's still there looking at me. Shit what have I done now.

All of the sudden he back hugged me and his face was in the crook of my neck - so cosy.

I melted into those strong arms of his and was completely at home. He turned me around to face Him and he smiled. His hands where firmly on my waist and we were mere centimetres apart. I felt his body head and i just wanted to hug him.

"Y/N im sorry. What I said back there was unacceptable and inappropriate. I just...I-I think youre beautiful without the make up."

Im dying Omg.

He leaned in and kissed my lips softly then felt his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I gladly gave. His hands went from my face to my waist and pulled me closer. My hands fell on his muscular chest and stayed there.

We continued kissing for a few more minutes and then we pulled away gasping and rasping for air.

He looked to me and smiled,

"Shall we continue this at mine?"

I looked up to him and he had that playboy smirk on.

"Its okay if you don't want To, I understand you're a virgin and you still may be scared."

I took a step back. How did he know??!

He laughed "I can tell. Just you're body language"

Wow.

"Do you want to?" He pressed on

"I really do want to but tomorrow it will just be weird and I will have to leave this job but, I am in debt and i really need it"

He just laughed, "Y/N I really like you! It will not be awkward. You'll just be working for your boyfriend that all."

I laughed like a school girl and we went to his house. As soon as we entered this beautiful mansion, he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, then lifted me bridal style.

I looked up at his angelic face as he carried me to his room.

Once we reached the master room he kicked the door open and threw me on the bed making me laugh.

He started stripping and man that torso, he was left in his boxers and then climbed on top of me and pulled off my dress viciously.

He starred at my black lingerie for a good few moments until i broke the silence by lightly pecking his lips.

As he lowered me down on the bed he whispered,

"You're so beautiful, you're so perfect"

He removed my bra and i covered my boobs and he laughed,

"Don't worry, im going to take care of you"

Mr Kim removed me hands and started leaving hickeys everywhere.

"Just so everyone knows you're mine"

"Ahh~ Mr Kim that feels so nice" i moaned as he nipped and sucked on my skin.

"Y/N come on...Call me Jongdae"

"Okay Jongdae"

His hand crept down to my core and rubbed it causing me to moan. I tried to suppress them by biting my lips but he whispered in his sexy raspy voice,

"Moan for me princess"

Calling me princess really turned me on so I moaned nice and loud for him.

He removed my panties and pumped his fingers in and out of me,

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Jongdae! Jongdae that's too fast Ah!"

He came up and whispered in my ear while licking my loab,

"Forget about Jongdae, call me Daddy, baby girl"

"Yes Daddy! Right there!"

Just as I was about to cum, he removed his fingers and changed to his tongue. As he tongue fucked the hell out of me i was a sweating, moaning mess under his spell.

I came on his face and he licked me out.

"Naughty girl, you need to ask Daddy before you can cum."

"Sorry Daddy"

"Just for that, come here" he sat back and gestured me to lean over his lap.

He spanked me twice and then rubbed my red ass and apologised for being so rough.

"Now for the main event...Are you sure about this Baby"

I nodded, he positioned himself on top of me and reached for a condom and slid it onto his shaft. I got a look and wow this is going to hurt...will it even fit?!??

"WAIT!" I yelled and he looked up at me with worried eyes

"What wrong? Did I hurt you?!"

"No..just p-please be gentle im really scared"

He smiled and caressed my cheeks.

"I'll make you feel amazing I promise and we can take tomorrow off and you will have the best aftercare ever"

I smiled and nodded.

He started slowly pushing into me and i held back my tears as he whispered sweet things in my ears and waited for me to adjust.

"You ready baby?" He kissed my nose.

I nodded and he started moving at a slow pace. The pain slowly eased away and I whispered for him to go a bit faster.

He quickened his pace and i moaned out for him,

"Ah Daddy!!! That feels so good!! Harder!!"

"As you wish baby"

He thrusted into me at full force as the bed slammed against the wall.

"Deeper Daddy!!"

He threw my leg on his shoulder and turned into a complete monster and thrusting at an inhumane pace.

He hit my sweet spot multiple time and i cummed with hardly any warning.

He came soon after and pulled out making me feel empty.

"Wow you were amazing" He panted and kissed my temple

"That was awesome" i panted and he laughed.

"Oh shit" he mumbled and i looked down

There was some blood on the sheets. I stared pulling the sheets off me in a panic and panted and began to freak out and cry.

He pulled me down into a hug, "Shh youre okay im here. Im sorry i should have been more gentle. Come on...i'll clean you up"

And with that he carried me to the bath tub.

Work was a lot more exciting after that.