(2)New Boss

Intro

You've taken up the job of secretary for a gorgeous CEO, Kim Jongdae. You're new to the business world and everything in it - including men.

You do indeed have a crush on your boss. He's sweet, kind, smart, handsome, sexy and literally everything everyone wants. When you ask your co-workers on how they feel on him they all say "I've got a wee thing for Mr Kim" or "I want to be Mrs Kim"

They all fancy him. But one boring day in the office changes this forever...

Your Pov

So today, I really want to catch Mr Kim's eye. He likes girls with pretty smiles and beautiful eyes so im trying my best to highlight all this using make up.

Also, I am wearing a knee-length dress that hugs all my curves I usually hide. Nice heels and bag and i went to the hair dressers last night so this all better pay off.

I head to work using the disgusting public transport and sit on plastic bags to keep my coat and dress nice.

Once I get off my bus I head to the nearest cafe and get Mr Kim his morning cappuccino and then head around to the post office to get the companies stocks and shares statistics as they are too confidential to post.

Finally, Im here; the Kim Corp building. 30 stories high and Mr Kim is at the top, Im at the bottom right now - just like I've always been. Why the hell have I went through all the trouble of make up and dresses when...I will never make it with a CEO like Mr. Kim!! He's perfect and rich and im nothing!!

Right keep it together Y/N! All you can do is try...

I get the lift to floor 30. They only people on this floor are me and Mr. Kim as he likes a big office and peace and quiet and also likes to play music. Im up here with him cause he needs the secretary close by.

At lunch, everyone begs me for gossip on Mr. Kim as im the only one beside him 247. Hehe lucky me.

I get out of the lift and head to Mr. Kim.

"Good Morning Sir, How are you today?" I said cheerfully to wake him up as it was a Monday. His back was facing me and he was looking out over the city looking amazing it the stellar suit.

He turned around and said,

"Well Y/N I-"

He started looking me up and down which made me blush. He stopped at my face.

"Eh Y/N go to the bathroom...remove all they make up immediately. This is a place of work not a whore house. Go!"

I was stunned and shocked. He turned back around and I ran out of the office and to the bathroom. I scrubbed the make up off and applied lighter stuff but it was hard as my tears wouldn't stop.

He said I looked like a whore.

He basically rejected me.

I slid down the tiled wall and sobbed hard for about a solid 10 minutes. I heard the door open and looked up

Mr. Kim Pov

I turned back around to face the window when instead of Y/N walking out she ran and i could hear her crying a bit outside. I was too harsh.

Its just...I think she's beautiful without all the make up. I love seeing her gorgeous, cute, innocent face everyday. She's trying to impress someone...The question is who?

I decided to go and check on her. Only me and her use the upstairs bathrooms so i know where to go.

As I approached the bathroom, I heard her sobbing inside.