~cute~

lol I'm back y'all ~~~~

maki pov

Y/n chan and I were sitting alone in the club room since we got here way too early, we were supposed to be here by 6:3O pm and now it's 5:5O pm . I sighed having nothing to do . I put my elbow on the table and relaxed my chin on the palms of my hand , it's really quiet . I don't know what the other members want us to do . It's raining cats and dogs outside and we barely managed to get here without getting wet . Ok. It's too quiet . I peeked at y/n , she was looking down and trembling . What's wrong with her? I blinked and neared her "y/n chan? You..okay?" I asked her . She flinched and nodded as an answer instead of easily talking. Is she by any chance afraid of me ? Or can't handle me for an indefinite reason ? I twitched my eyebrows in bewilderedness at the human being who's shivering , probably in fear , not wanting to talk or look at me , even though she was close to me (close in sitting close to her ) . I don't understand her , she was cute . yes , that's true , and she has an amazing voice and her friendship with the rest of the members is legitimate . Not to mention , she isn't easily frightened . For the record , Ive never seen her this scared . Or ever scared. She always had this pacific , and cool quiet vibe . I wonder what's bothering her right now . Is it because of me ? Even if I'm the problem , I have no idea what I did to her . Still looking at her dementedly , a light sound of thunder rumbled on the out side as y/n suddenly placed her palm , clutching on my hand still shaking .. l blushed slightly at her sudden action and flinched at her "eh?" I then blinked at her quivering body slowly getting to the idea . "Hey , y/n chan .. Are you possibly scared of thunder ?" I asked eagerly as she slowly glowed pink then startled amazingly , I've never seen her like that "s-scared? O-of course not " I raise a brow and glare at her then look at my hand ,in the tips of my eyes , which she was still clutching . As she noticed that she turned redder than a tomato and let go of me really fast . "Ah.. S-sorry .." She apologized sincerely looking at her knees and clenched her fists. 'How cute' I thought as a small chuckle escaped my mouth and y/n seems really upset about it so I stopped . It was quiet after that . Quieter than before for some mysterious reason . Then suddenly y/n broke the silence as she kept blinking at me and away from me simultaneously "d-don't tell anyone okay?" She asked politely sounding a little embarrassed . I smiled and nodded helplessly "don't worry, I won't " she then glared away . A really loud thunder came and wouldn't stop as y/n shut her eyes tight cupping her ears with her hands . It wouldn't stop and I feel a little bad that I even asked her . But , I slowly neared her and embraced her tightly as she stopped shivering and her eyes widened as she let go of her ears. I closed my eyes and smiled . It was adorable that she's scared of these things . She started shivering again but , differently this time . "H-hey.. W-wha- maki?! " she said demanding release but I didn't obviously . "L-let me go!" She commanded as I smirked and hugged her tighter . I'll admit , she was comfortable. Really comfortable . I wouldn't mind staying like this forever "h-hey! maki chaan~" she pleaded but I didn't really notice that much . "Y/n chan ... You're so warm" I said nuzzling to her neck. I felt her flinch and get a little warmer .. Haha . Did I make her embarrassed ? How cute . "Sh-shut up and let go !" She commands struggling to get out of my grip which disapproved . I can't help it , the kid is so dang cute. I chuckled at her behavior "y/n chan ..so cute.." That probably reached her limits as she sounded confused "haa? Cut that o-" she furies at me then thunder rumbled and she clutched to me hard and closed her eyes tightly. Once that was done she pinned me down clutching to my shoulders firmly , really angry , unable for me to escape . I turned red and heated badly at her serious frustrated face .

shoot.

The End