seductive halloween

I'm sorry its so lazy lol

~~

October 31st .. yes , halloween .u's were all agreeing into having a halloween costume party at maki's house. Luckily , Kotori already made each one a costume before hand and you weren't really looking forward to this at all. halloween is such a stupid holiday that doesn't make sense. kids would go in costumes and go to some strangers' house and get candy from them.

 you never really went , not even once . Rin looked at you and took your hand "c'mon y/n chan!" your ginger haired classmate pulled you to go faster and you blinked multiple times  and nodded.

 Maki smiled while looking at you with the tip of her eyes . she adored you , she was always watching you and wanted to look out for ya , not like she can any way. "you too maki chan!" she shouted out at her and maki came back to her senses "what are you daydreaming about nya?" Rin laughed and exited the clubroom and maki's face began to darken from embarrassment and caught up to everyone.

 Everyone looked very enthusiastic about it having all kinds of stories . you just put you hands in your jacket's pocket looking very annoyed. you blinked and looked at maki who was looking straight at you "what is it?" you asked questioningly and maki jumped and shook her head , looking away "n-nothing!" she wasn't really acting normal today , it was strange, but you payed it no mind , really. You finally arrived and when they went in , it was already decorated , much to maki's surprise . Did her mom do all this before going to work? she shook the thought off and sat down with a leg on top of the other.

 You just blindly sat next to her in a friendly pattern and smiled slightly "are you not enjoying this?" that made maki startled and started twirling her hair  and shook her head , she's just exhausted thats all . kotori took out the costumes and everyone thought it was cute. Kotori gave each one of them their  costumes and you twitched when you see yours .. a cute devil costume. or thats what kotori called it at least . Eli had a ballerina monster thing , which she found kinda cool . Honoka had a pirate . rin was a cat monster . nico ; a pumpkin monster? nozomi ; a magical witch. maki was some sort of panther ghost . hanayo ; flower fairy . umi ; skeleton thing. every one went to change and you were stiff as hell 'I'm wearing this?' 

almost everyone was done, but you still didn't move an inch. Eli pushed you in the room and  you told her to let  go "cmon ! its unfair if you don't wear anything!" the russian idol says and closed the door and everyone could hear you struggling but it was no use. you clutched onto the dress and blushed madly. Maki glowed in an instant once she saw you and got a nosebleed 'damn' she wiped it off real quick and going back to everyone else. nozomi went in front of everyone and smiled "lets practice saying; TRICK OR TREAT!"

suddenly , all the lights went off leaving everyone surprised at what happened .they were just about to start the party too. Maki was walking in midst of the darkness engulfing the room and she bumped into something and tripped "uee-?" she started feeling a cold breeze across her face before falling on to something .

you felt a slight touch interacting your body and you , all of a sudden started falling backwards on the floor , and the lights turned back on .

Warmth , it was warmth maki didn't want to get out of . your fragrance was amazing , she could stay here all night 

"m-maki chan?" your eyes widened as your cheeks turned beet red. maki had seductive half lidded eyes which seemed to be feasting its predator. you felt your heart stop for a second. her amethyst luring you closer . Her sly grin that was thirsty for you. she clutched your outfit and chuckled evilly then she came back to her senses when she heard a gasp come from her cat-like classmate. her grasp became weaker ; her face started heating. She quickly backed away from you and gulped "s-s-s-sorry! i wasn't really-- i- i mean-" you smile at the quick reaction she made when she found out. maki started fidgeting crazily looking down timidly , biting her pink lips in nervousness. you smiled at went closer to her and maki looked everywhere but at your eyes, feeling ashamed. you caressed her head calming her down. 

"BOO" nozomi came from behind maki making her shriek. Even though maki was supposed to be the ghost , she got scared instead and held your arm in fear then she erupted like a volcano. she let go of you in less than a second  , and  stood up clenching her fist "NOZOMI!"

END LOL