Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Justin's POV:

The tour was going fabulous! The beliebers were amazing, as always. I realize how much I missed them. The very thought that I make them smile when they're emotionally drained is unbelievable. If there were words to describe the feeling, I would but I can't. I just got off the phone with Y/N. I checked my twitter then I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Y/N POV:

I hung up my phone and went back to pick up my cheer stuff from my house. I got my cheer stuff and started to leave for cheer practice. I heard a noise. Where was it coming from? I walk-ran outside...

I saw a person wearing black clothing, a ski mask and a crow bar break a window of Justin's house. The person didn't see me so I was safe but Justin had a lot of expensive items in that house: Jewelry that cost $100,000,000, supras that cost $1500, shirts that cost $700 and...a whole lot more. I hid in the bushes at the edge of the sidewalk and pulled out my phone. Who should I call? The cops would tell the media, probably lie. Justin would freak out and probably blame me. Ugh! I just called 911.

"911, What's your emergency?" The operator said.

"Hi, I'm witnessing a break in at *random address.*" I said, trying not to panic.

"Help is on the way ma'am." She said.

In moments, the cops were there. Oh god, Justin is going to kill me.

The cops pulled up the drive way and stepped out. I never been so happy to see cops in my life! A cop walked up to me with a little pad in his hand.

"Ma'am? Did you put in the 911 call?" He said in a strong, confident voice.

"Yes, sir." I replied trying not to show how scared I was.

"Can you tell me what happened?" He asked getting out a pen for notes.

I told him everything. I made it very clear to him not to alert the media. Then I had to make the call I had been dreading. I had to call Justin. My whole body started to shake and hurting like hell. I pulled up the 'phone' option and started to dial...
A/N:
CLIFF HANGER! What do you think will happen next? Hope you enjoyed the chapter! 😘