Chapter 14: Avada Kadabra

********More Battle********

Penny Potter POV

Harry’s dead. Harry Potter’s dead. My brother is dead. My only family is dead. The famous Boy-Who-Lived is dead.

I ran from the bushes where I was hiding, I didnt take my wand. I was in shock. I had just seen the man we had hated from when we first knew what he did.

I cried. I didnt know what to do any more. I saw Him. He was laughing, making Hagrid carry my dead brother. I dont think i had ever been so mad.

“YOU!” i snarled, i didnt make a move to take my wand, i wanted to rip that miserabul prick’s face off with my claws. I was about to shift, when I felt a restraning arm around my waist. I also felt a wand at my neck. I turned to the person who’s head i was about to rip clean off there shoulders. Draco. It would be a wast to rip off such a pretty face. Damn.

“Ah...Miss Potter,” He sneered. Rolling his wand in his hands. I lunged, Draco grabbed my waist, and pressed his wand to my neck.

“Don’t. Move. Don’t. Talk.”He whispered in my ear.

“YOU GODDAMMED HORRID SAD EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!” I screeched. I didnt hear the spell. But I was screaming in pain. Draco used both his arms to hold me up. His arms pulled mine behind my back and held me up. I swore I felt something wet on the back of my neck, where Draco’s head was.

When the pain was gone, I was gasping in pain still. I glared at him, he was laughing. I saw Hagrig wipe away a few tears with his huge hand.

“I don’t belive I asked your opinion on me, Miss Potter.” He stated.

*******

Harry Potter’s POV

I wanted to jump up, and run to Penny when I heard her scream. I willed my self to stay motionless in Hagrids shaking arms.

After Penny screaemed again, i heard her take a shakey breath.

“Kill me.” no... no... No... NO... NO!

"Is that a request?” Voldemorte asked her.

She paused. “Yes.”

I bit the insode of my cheek that was pressed against Hagrid. My baby sister, was going to die. I felt like ripping his freakin face of. It took every fiber of my being to stay still in Hagrids shasking arms.

“I belive I can give you what you desier.” Voldemorte said to her. I didnt hear the Killing Curse.

“What?” Penny said horsly. “Want me to close my eyes?” Penny, dont push him, I wanted to yell. “Is the oh-so-powerful Voldemorte to cowerdldy to kill a-”

He cut off her sarcastic rant. “AVADA KADABRA!”

“Penny!” Malfoy cried.

My baby sister is dead. I feel like a huge chunk of my life was dead with her.

********

Draco Malfoy’s POV

“Penny!” I cried.

Her body slummped aganst mine. In my shocked state, I let her fall to the grass. I kneeled over her lifeless body. Her green eyes where looking of in to the didsance.

“No, no, no, no, no,” I wimpered, brushing my finger tips across her cheek. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I wiped them away before they spilt over.

I heard Voldemorte laughing. I didnt react when my Dark Mark burned. I was bent over Penny’s body. I heard him Apperate, adn everyone else to. He came back, I heard Naggini hiss.

“You,” he motioned to Hagrid. “Carry her, too.” He lifted her up, i must have looekd helpless.

“Could ‘ys close ‘er eyes, Malfoy?” he choked out at me. “They-They may think she sleepin.’” He was crying tears that could fill a glass.

I nodded, and gently placed two fingers on her left eye, and closed it over her emerald eye. I bit my cheek as i did the same to the other. I tried to follow him, but I felt a restraining hand on my shoulder. My mother.

“Draco, he wants us,” she said, I didnt look at her.

“She’s gone,” I whispered. I felt dead inside.

~~~

DONT HATE ME! It gets happy! I promise!