Pervy Sage and a dissapointed Sakura and Ino

"I commend all of you who have made it to the Third Round of the Chunnin Exams. Two are not here at the moment but still." The proctor said, with out coughing.

"Sensie, I have a question for you.." Sakura mumbled to Kakashi.

"About the Curse Mark..? I don't know much about that, sorry." Kakashi said. "I wouldn't worry to much. Anyway, Sakura I have to leave so I'm counting on you to get the details on the final round." Kakashi gave her a salute and vanished.

"I want you to abduct them." Orochimaru smiled at Kabuto.

"It's unusual for you to act so hastilly." Kabuto smirked slightly.

"Perhaps but there's something troubling me." Orochimaru said with a frown.

"Is it Snake?"

"Sasuke is driven by revenge, he wants to bring down Itachi; he won't rest until he achives that goal. And yet when we fought each other, when he knew he couldn't win against me, he came at me with out any fear of death. I didn't think he was the type to want to die a quick and meaningless death. Since he's been with my daughter, he's changed some heart and mind. So much that something that Snake says, it has an effect on Sasuke. We'll use that to our advantage, you also mentioned something about his love hate relationship with a certain nine-tailed fox. We'll use that also." Orochimaru grinned.

"Very well." Kabuto began walking away when Orochimaru stopped him.

"Kabuto, wait." Kabuto turned to Orochimaru slightly. "If you wish to stop me then kill Sasuke, Snake would only hate you forever. I'm just kidding, you'd better run along now because I am trusting you." Orochimaru smirked. That being said, Kabuto jumped foward leaving Orochimaru alone.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

The sound of a heart monitor filled the air, still bodies lay on the ground; Anbu Black opps unconsious. Kabuto walked in Sauke's room he had Snake's unconsious body in one arm. Kabuto brought out a knife, bringing it closely to Sasuke's face.

A kunia whizzed by Kabuto's hand, knocking the knife away from him. "Well, well, Kakashi. Foiling my attack by attacking me from my blind spot. But now are you ready to take me on? Next time you should station at least ten guards to each room."

"You're not an ordinary Genin, quite impressive. Why do you have Snake? What do you want with Sasuke? I should take you in for questioning." Kakashi narrowed his eyes at the unconsious teen in Kabuto's arms.

"I wonder if you even could?" Kabuto mused.

"Do you want to take me on? What are you, one of Orochimaru's puppets?" Kakashi questioned, slowly putting the pieces together.

"You'd never be able to prove it."

"Just answer my question." Kakashi glared.

"And if I say no?" Kabuto asked in mocking tone.

"I'm the one asking the questions, now give me some answers." Kakashi seemed annoyed by now.

"Look, you'll have you're answers soon enough, with out me here."

"You brat, I'll teach you to mess around with grown ups." Kakashi pulled out a kunia.

"Don't be so arrogant." Kabuto pulled out a small hand blade. "Since the cards seem to be in my favor here." Kabuto put the blade next to Sasuke's neck.

Kakashi ran up to him kicking the blade out of his hand and throwing Kabuto onto the floor going limp, Snake slipped onto the floor with Kabuto. One of the Anbu Black Ops who was unconsious quickly ran out of the room. Kakashi vanished in front of the Black Ops, blocking his way. Another Black Ops got up, breaking the window and jumping out. Kakashi looked out watching the Black Ops, he took of his mask; showing Kabuto leave with a smug look on his face.