Sakura Blossoms

"Why are you here?" The purplette questioned, drowsily, grabbing her neck in pain.

"I'm disappointed, I expected a much friendlier reception." Orochimaru smirked

Catching her breath, Anko asked. "Don't tell me you're here to assassinate Lord Hokage?"

"No, not yet. I don't have quote enough followers to attempt that. But I've heard so many good things about this village, I want to make it mine." Orochimaru walked up closer to Anko. Anko's grip on her neck tightened as he was right in front of her. she panted loudly; collapsing onto her knees. "It's the mark isn't it? I put that same mark on a young man just a while ago, and let's not forget my daughter; Snake."

"You haven't changed a bit! He'll die before he serves you, and Snake will realize soon enough that you're evil, pure evil."

Orochimaru glared at the mention of his daughter, "She's my daughter, I don't have to worry of the bond between us. But it's quite possible that he won't survive. He might survive, like you did."

"The bond of a daughter and father. Too late you're spots been taking by Kakashi." Anko chuckled.

"Orochimaru bent down to her level and caressed her cheek, "Jealous? You can't forgive me for using you, then tossing you aside? They both have much more potential than you. Snake's my daughter so she'll be unstoppable, and the other is the one of the last Uchiha Clan. Oh and make sure no one stops the exams early. Three of my followers are candidates, I look forward to see how they fight." Orochimaru got up from his spot and started walking away. "If anything happens, it will mean the end of the Leaf Village."

~

Sakura grabbed a rag from her bag, folded it neatly and put cold water on it. She replaced Sasuke's and Snake's who were whimpering and shivering in their sleep. Naruto's still fresh but he was still shivering.

Sakura eye's closed for a second she gasped, opening them. She shook her head, "I can't fall asleep!" She whisper yelled to her self. "I have to protect these two." She looked into the forest, the sun started to rise once again. A rustling noise arose from a mush a couple feet away, Sakura grabbed a kunai. She looked in that direction slowly, it was a small defenseless squirrel. 

"Don't surprise me like that little guy." Her eyes widened as the squirrel was getting to close, she threw her kunai as it got too close. 

"Some look out, you're half asleep." Sakura turned around and saw three Sound Ninja. "It's okay now, you don't have to stay awake any more. What's the point when we've already found you. Now wake Sasuke up, we want to fight him." 

"You'll never get him." Sakura growled, reaching for her kunia pouch. "What do you want, what do you really want? I know Orochimaru sent you and calling the shots from the shadow! What are those strange bruise marks on Snake and Sasuke's neck?" Sakura questioned.

"I can't keep quite once you've started talking like that. First I'm going to kill this girl, then I'm going to kill Sasuke." Zaku grinned.

"Wait, Zaku." Dosu the leader said.

"What, why?" Zaku questioned, Sakura stared with a glare.

"It's so obvious, this is the color of dirt that's been dug up recently. This type of grass doesn't grow here." Dosu stated as Sakura's glare intensified. "There's no point in laying a trap if it isn't well hidden."

"Ha! You're just a joke, you through your kunia so that squirrel wouldn't set your trap." Zaku chuckled smugly.

"Now, we kill her." Dosu said and the three jumped, Sakura cut a wire and a large log came tumbling down. Dosu touched it with his hand and did a hand sign, the log busted into smaller pieces of wood. "You obviously have no skill as a real ninja."