Preliminary Round.

Naruto gasped for air as his head popped out of the small lake. "Is that it? I only got three." Sasuke said, staring at the fish with kunia stuck in their body. "Now go and do it again."

"What?" Naruto yelled angrily.

"I could eat three myself." Sasuke grunted, crossing his arms.

"If you think it's so easy why don't you get yourself wet while I stand on the dry grass!" Naruto yelled flailing his arm around.

"Sasuke, the fire's ready to light." Sakura and Snake walked up to Sasuke. Sasuke nodded and walked away with Sakura. Snake gave Naruto her hand and pulled Naruto out of the water.

"Why don't you catch them and I'll go under water, sound fair?" Snake said untying her kimono. Naruto blushed, looking away.

"Are you sure..?" He asked cautiously.

"It's fine, I never get to contribute anyway. Being blind I don't do much so let me get dinner." Snake hung her robe safely on a tree branch. Naruto looked at Snake, she wore black girl boxers and a type of sports bra, black of course. The dark color complemented her pale skin color. Then Naruto's eyes landed on Snake's neck.

"Is that a ...hickey!" Naruto yelled as Snake's hand landed on her neck rubbing it slightly.

Snake gave a small chuckle, "No, Naruto it's not a hickey. It's just a mark, from the new environment; like a rash."

"Wow, looks kind of like a bruise." Naruto said, then grabbed some kunia from his pouch. "Let's get started!" Snake nodded and jumped into the lake, scaring a couple of fish. The fish jumped upward, Naruto hit two and missed one. Snake came up for air.

"Good job Naruto!" Snake smiled, "I'll go again." She swam back down. Two more fish jumped up, Naruto quickly hit them with the rest.

"Thanks Snake." Naruto grinned, helping Snake out of the water.

"We'll have two extra-" Snake stopped him mid-sentence as she put on her Kimono.

"I don't eat fish. I have some rice balls in my bag that I'll eat." Snake said, tying the sash around her waist.

"I didn't know that you don't like fish." Naruto stated as Snake put her wet hair in a messy bun, they walked over to their camp site direction.

Their's a lot of things you don't know about me..." Snake smiled, she felt Sasuke and Sakura's chakra, meaning they were close.

"You're very mysterious Snake. Are you actually a drug lord?" Naruto questioned seriously.

Snake sweat dropped, "No."

"Snake, why are you wet? You're hair's going to get frizzy!" Sakura yelled practically tackling Snake in a hug. Sasuke hit Naruto on the head.

"It's going to get dark and cold soon and you let Snake do your work. She could get sick." Sasuke glared at Naruto.

"She wanted to help!" Naruto defended himself.

"It's okay Sasuke, I'll be fine." Snake smiled softly, grabbing Sasuke's hand in hers.

"Okay." Sasuke sighed, they all sat down in a circle around the fire; roasting their fish. "It's been four days since the exam started."

"Oh yeah." Sakura said.

"We only have twenty-four hours left."

"Their may not be any more Heaven Scrolls left." Sakura said sadly staring at her half eaten fish. "Let's not forget that creep Orochimaru burnt the Heaven scroll we had." Snake flinched slightly at Sakura's harsh words.