ten .

Marquise

We're at lunch, and I'm happy asf because today is a half day, so after lunch we go home. And also mom is having a baby girl thank you God, and she's due some time this month. My dad said he wants to name her Tatiana, or Trenae, and my mom wants to name her Tiffany or Talylah.

But this fat ass nigga stay getting me aggravated.

Fat ass nigga: gimme yo' food Marquise.

Marquise: nigga no. You is fat and hungry. Eat yo' own.

He then focused his rice at me. I got up.

Marquise: Sqaure the fuck up. Fatass Anthony.

Anthony: *gets up* what you gonna do? *pushes me*

Everyone: it's about to go down.

Marquise: stupid ass nigga you was tryna warm up your fucking tuna sandwich. Stupid ass why didn't you eat it cold? 🙄😡.

Anthony: shut up before I rip them dreads out your hair.

Marquise: bitch at least I got hair like my dad, and mom. Yo' momma got them bald spots from her side nigga gripping onto her hair when she sucked his little dick. And yo' dad just bald. That's why you always walking around with yo' hair shaved down looking like some whopper brand chocolate because yo' parents don't wanna feel bad about themselves.

Everyone:💀💀💀💀😵😵😵😵

Anthony: *swings and punches Marquise in the face*

Marquise: *swings*

We started fighting and all, and next thing you know, I'm at the principals office, and then I'm home.

Mateo: Ki ki. What the hell? 😡

Marquise: I'm sorry he threatened me and stuff that he would take my food.

Tiffany: I don't care.😡 no fighting!

Tiara and Marcel: 💀💀💀

Mateo: go upstairs! 😡

They went upstairs, and I already know I'm in deep shit.

Mateo: *looks at Tiffany* where's Monroe?

Tiffany: our room but anyways...why are you fighting? You're growing up and you need to get good grades, and not fight.

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Tiffany: 😡😡 DID YOU JUST ROLL YOUR EYES!!??

Damnit.....I thought I did it in my mind.

Mateo: go into our room ..

I got up, and went upstairs into my parents room.

I'm about to get beat up ...