one .

Tiffany pov
I'm just pulling up into the driveway since I had work today. Mateo didn't however.

Must be nice.

I turn off the car, and grab my purse and heals walking barefoot towards the house. I unlock the door to see Marcel crying on the floor, and Mateo watching tv.

"Teo! He's crying!" I yell going towards him. I pick him up, and Mateo looks at me. "I just beat the shit outta him. Let him stay on the floor."

Marcel continue crying.

I scrunched my face. "What he do?"

"He broke a vase, and was having a whole temper tantrum because Marquise smacked him." He rolled his eyes.

Well,...

I lay him back on the floor, and he continued kicking and screaming.

I begin to walk upstairs into our room. I flop on the bed when arriving. I'm so tired.

I hear little feet run into the room. "Mommy? Can we go out for icecream?" Tiara asks.

I look at her. "In a second babygirl."

She groaned. "I wanna go nowww."

"If you do all of dat, then we nah goin nowhere."

"......"

She walked out the room beginning to cry as Marquise walked in. He jumped on the bed and hugged me.

"Hi mommy."

I hug him back. "Hello Hun."

He gets up and runs out with his feet stomping on the floor.

Tiara is the brat. We don't spoil her, but she's always crying when she doesn't get what she wants. She's 6.

Marcel is the one who acts like God gives him bad luck for no reason. He's the one who is all like, "why me!"

Marquise gets mad a lot, and he watches avengers, and super hero movies all the time. So when he gets mad, he acts like the hulk and begins to stomp everywhere, hit people, and cry.

The twins are 5.

Mateo beats them. I beat Tiara once. It's like I felt her pain. That's the only time I beat my kids. And Tiara was the only one.

So when they need a beating, I go to Mateo. He do it like its nothing😂.

Mateo then walked in, and he went into his closet. He seconds later came out with a belt, and walked downstairs.

I went into mine, and changed into light grey leggings, and a black tshirt. I put my suit in the hamper and go downstairs.

I look to see Mateo yelling and Marcel who is just rolling on the floor.

"Why me!? MOMMY!? MOMMY!?" He screamed.

"Be good and your dad won't have to do that." I say walking pass him.

I walk into the kitchen to see Marquise playing with his car, on the island.

He's right next to a glass cup.

"No! Don't d-"

I was cut off with him hitting the cup accidentally, and the cup fell onto his feet shattering on the floor.

Damn.

Marquise looked at me. His feet were bloody, and little pieces of glass was in his foot.

It's not that bad, but he's five so everything is a big deal for him.

His lips began quivering.

Oh no.

He screamed loudly, and began to cry. "MOMMY! IT HURTS!"

I sigh. "MATEO!?"

"Wait!"

Tiara was about to walk into the kitchen, and I pushed her out. "Don't come in."

I carefully go towards Marquise, and pick him up while he cried loudly.

I walk out the kitchen, and lay him on the floor. I go towards the basement and get a broom starting to sweep this fucking glass🙄.

After, I had to steam the floor to make sure even the small pieces of glass is gone.

Mateo came and picked Marquise up bringing him upstairs as he cried.

"Mommy could we still go out for ice cream?"

"No!" I yell frustratedly while rubbing my temple.

I didn't mean to yell. I'm just aggravated.

Her lips quivered. "You don't have you yell mommy." She said with her voice shaky.

She walked away beginning to cry.

Damn damn DAMN.

I still hear, and can tell Marcel is still screaming and crying on the living room floor.

I eventually finish, and I clean up the kitchen. I walk into the living room to see Marcel sleeping.

Ha! He cried himself to sleep.

But those are the best ass naps.When you crying, and you fall asleep.

I pick him up, and walk upstairs and put him into him and Marquise room, and lay him on the bed. I tuck him in, and Mateo walks in with a sleeping Marquise.

He our him in his bed, and I look to see Tiara watching tv. I turn on her pink dimmed christmas lights that are all over the upper part of the walls.

"I'm sorry for yelling. Mommy was aggravated."

She nodded and sniffed. "It's okay."

I walk towards her and kiss her forehead. "Love you."

"Love you too."

I walk out closing her door.

Damn.

I walk into me and Teo's room, and he's knocked out on the bed. He's snoring and everything.

I lay down next to him, and go on my phone until I eventually fall asleep.

Raising young little kids are stressful.