five .

1 year later

Tiffany pov

I had the baby, and it's a boy. His name is Monroe. But he's getting his ear piercing today. Tiara got ear piercings at 4, and she didn't cry. It was because her ear was numb. You would have to pay extra for them to put numbing cream on it for you. Which I think it's stupid.

The boys got theirs done at 11 months old. They both cried. But I guess it was because I didn't pay for numbing cream. 

Mateo came downstairs holding Monroe. 

"I'm scared," I whine.

"You always cry when they get piercings." He rolled his eyes. He calls the other kids downstairs.

"Because I could feel it." I pout going upstairs. I'm the only one not dressed. I put on short khaki shorts, a maroon crop top, and a long black long sleeved cardigan that stops slightly below my knees, so don't worry, nobody gone be lookin at my ass. I put on my Jordan 7 Bordeaux, go get my phone going downstairs. I leave my hair in a afro and walk out.

Mateo started the car and looked at me. He looked me up and down. "You look beautiful."

I smile. "T-"

"Ya'll love each other too much take a chill pill or somethin." I hear Marquise say.

I looked at him. "What does you know about love?"

"That's what ya'll doin right now."

Marcel smacked him in the back of the head. "You never shut up."

Tiara was in the second row next to the baby, and the twins were in the third row.

We left the driveway, and the kids was dancing, and singing to all of the songs. Monroe was jus chillin, and sleeping. Shit I'm about to do that now.

*

*

*

I was awakened by Mateo. "Leggo."

We leave the car, and Tiara helped me with the baby, and got out the car. I gave Mateo the baby carrier, and Monroe was jus chillin lmao. I already know he gone be that chill one. The twins later got out, and we went into the mall going to Claires.

"If ya'll break anything I swear." Mateo shook his head as we walked in.

The kids split up looking at everything, while Mateo and I had Monroe.

I'm literally gone fucking cry breh.

He was moving alot. I mean, he's only 3 months.

I sat down and held Monroe. They got the needle piercing gun and put it near his ear. Monroe suddenly woke up, looking around. I held his head still, and he started screaming bloody murder as the gun clicked making an ear piercing.

I started crying. "I don't wanna do this anymore."

Mateo laughed and took the baby from me. I covered my face while they used the gun on Monroe's other ear. 

Hearing him cry like that kills me.

"Bae.....we done." 

I take my hands off his face to see him rocking Monroe.

I wipe my tears. "Kids let's go."

Marquise laughed. "Why he crying? I woulda been handling that like a G."

Mateo chuckled. "Nah. You cried."

Tiara laughed. "Did I?"

I shake my head. "Nah because you had cream for it."

Marcel laughed, and hit Marquise at the back of the head, and Marquise smacked the black off of him.

Marcel fell, and started crying.

I looked at Mateo, and he was staring at them bluntly, with Monroe now sleeping with his head on his shoulder.

"Get up." He said sternly.

I laughed. "Oh shit yo dad mad now, yall bouta get beat."

He got up, and he was crying the whole damn way while Marquise was damn near pissed off.

We went back to the car since we gonna go buy more things for Monroe, we gotta go to Walmart.

Mateo strapped the baby up, and Marcel sat in the second row in the middle of the baby and Tiara, while Marquise stays in the third row.

He started the car, and we driving to Walmart. Tiara was singing all happy, Monroe was just chillin like a villain, and Marcel and Marquise was in their shmoods at the moment.

When the boys get into trouble, and not her, she gets so fucking excited, and it's funny.

You know how there's about to be a fight, and some people get excited as hell and start doing the most? Lmfaoo that's Tiara right now. But instead of a fight, it's the boys bouta get introuble when we get home.

We arrive at Walmart and we all go inside, the boys in they shmoods still, and Tiara is skipping around. The baby is dozing off, and I put the carrier at the top of the cart. He lay in the carrier chillin lol.

I pushed the cart, and everyone followed me. We go to the baby clothes section and get the baby a couple outfits. We then go to the youth kids section.

"Imma get these stupid niggas clothes." Mateo said walking away with the boys.

He hates the twins, but loves them at the samed time. But I could tell he loves them more than hate.

I go to the little girls section. "How bout this?" I ask picking up a purple shirt with a gol heart on it.

She nodded. "Uh huh."

I put it in the cart, and I continue suggesting clothes, and also picking clotes. But I then hear a familiar voice. 

"Kiyara. I'm getting you these jeans." I hear the feminine voice say. I then see a cart go by, and I see KIARA pushing the cart, with a girl who looks 5 years old walking beside her.

"Mommy I like this shirt." The little girl said picking up a shirt and showing it to her.

WOAH FUCK.

She got a daughter?

I got Tiara a couple more outfits, and I got the fuck outta there going to the boys section to see Mateo. The boys were holding a couple shirts, jeans, and sweatpants.

"Mateo...I saw Kiara....With a daughter."

He laughed. "Stop bluffin."

"I'm not............I'm getting the fuck outta here." I say pushing the cart. He chuckled and followed. We got baby formula and diapers. We payed and left going back into the car.

Mateo was about to start the car but hesitated. He looked at me. "You're still scared of her?" He asked in a low tone, so the kids wouldn't hear.

I shake my head. "No. I just don't know if she changed or not, so I just left."

He nodded, and stared the car. "Shit....alright."

I wonder who the father is? 

Prolly some Curious George pussy nigga.