Chapter 1- The Concert

"Oh My God Tatius!!! Where in the world did you get these?!?!"

Sorry for that there haha. The names Alanis. Dont like it? See if I care. :) The reason I yelled is because my best guy friend, Tatius just surprised me with concert tickets to my favorite band!! i mean like my legit favorite band! Do you know them? :) They are called Black Veil Brides. They're like so amazing! I cant believe he would do this for me!! Well us... ;)

"haha Dont worry about it. Just be happy I got them and I'm taking you." Tatius said as he stuck his tongue out in my direction. I smiled. "I am happy! Im like super happy! Da Dada Da!!" I posed like Superman. "Wow Lanie you would." Tatius replies lighlty shaking his head, calling me one of many nicknames he has for me. "Jeez, fine I'm like sooooooo excited Tatius! I can just-" and with that I started dancing and screaming. "Alanis!! Stop! You're going to bring out Old Pedos!!!" I stopped and stared at him. One minute Silence. Next we both started bursting out with laughter. I'm pretty sure some house's lights came on. Oh well c:

I then couldn't breathe. I started panicking. Damn you Tatius and your random ass comment. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself. After a while i took a deep breath and opened my eyes. My stomach still aches from my laughing spree, damn. I looked around me. Where did Tatius go? I stood up. He, he was here a second ago. I looked around another time. There's still a little daylight out in the evening sky. I wonder what time it is and when the concert starts.

The concert! Tatius! "Tatius? Where, where are you?" I said in a fairly timid voice. Im like almost never afraid but i hate being alone, especailly in the dark... when its quiet. Deathly quiet. "Come on Tatius! I know you're trying to scare me." I looked around again for any sign of him. I just saw our empty street and dull-looking houses on either side. "Tatius?!?" My voice squeaked. I lightly coughed and shook my head. "Tatius! This isn't funny!" I heard rustling in a pile of leaves somewhere. Oh boy. "Fine then. I'll just go to the concert myself." I turned towards the sidewalk in the direction of the Arena. Once I reached the sidewalk, and was just about to pass a fairly big pile of leaves, someone or something jumped out at me.

"HOLY SHIT TATIUS!!!!" I yelled after screaming my lungs out. Tatius was gently rubbing his ears. "Damn Issie. I bet the whole neighborhood heard you..." I shoved him. "Now dont you blame me on anythig mister! You're the one who scared me!!" I turned my back on him and pouted crossing my arms again my chest. "Haha fine. I guess i'll have to find someone else to come with me to the concert..." I quickly turned around "Tatius Ivan Ganza! If You So Happen To Dare Get Another Person To Go To My FAVORITE Band's Concert Besides Me So Help Me I Will Throw You Into A Closet And Leave You There! To Die!" I looked him in the eyes breathing heavily. That took alot out of me..... But I didn't see him infront of me. I saw him heading towards the Arena. Dammit. I ran towards him. "Tatius! Wait!"

When we got in line my nerves got to me. I was shaking all over. I couldnt stand it. I held on Tatius for support. My heart began to race even when it just finished going crazy because of Tatius. Then I felt light-headed. I tried telling Tatius but all he heard was my teeth chatting. He chuckled. I glared at him and elbowed him. Once we got pass to doors i felt a wave of relief. I slowly let go of Tatius and saw in the corner of my eye him slowly rubbing it. Ooppss :) we went through this hallway following small groups of people to this huge stadium. I looked toward the stage where they would preform and I saw that only a couple of people were sitting calmy by the fence near the stage. I grabbed Tatius's hand and dragged him to sit. I didnt want to be all the way in the back when more people come.

After what seemed like hours, the lights went off. We all then stood up and squeezed closer to the stage. Followed by screaming from the fans. I didn't/couldn't because 1. my throat hurts from screaming when Tatius scared me. and 2. im not a screaming person but i wish i could. Then, we heard someone drumming some beats. The crowd roared. CC. I saw him stand, wave at the fans and then sat back down. Ashley came jumping out and the fangirls screamed. Ashley made a heart and walked over to his mic. Jinxx came out followed by Jake. I stood on my tippy toes to get a glance at my favorite member. Don't get me wrong I love them all equally but i favor Jake just a tad more... :) Before they could go to their places Andy bursted on the stage. The crowd went wild. He stuck his tongue out while smiling. That was hot. XD "You mother fuckers ready for tonight?!?!" He screamed into the mic. More screaming. I looked up at Tatius. Yeah i said up haha he's tall :P His blue unforgetting eyes were widen in amazement, excitement, and just plain ready. I smiled and turned back to the stage where Jinxx, Jake and CC started playing We Stitch these Wounds. I couldnt tell if Ashley was playing cuz i can't figure out the sound of the bass when the guitar and drums are soo loud. >.< I started lightly headbanging to the music totally in love......