"No ones exploding" Everlina smiled at the kings and queens with Lucy grinning infront of them all.

"Well then, that's good!" Susan excitedly ruffled her dress. "I heard where having a picnic?"

Susan winked at Everlina, which Everlina aught and gawked at the youngsters abilitys to get what she wants. "Well, yes- wait Lucy how did you-"

"Come on then. I shouldn't keep the food waiting" Peter said calming as his eyes glanced at the picnic basket at his side.

-/-

The beach was beautiful, the tide was a gleaming sky blue with the reflecting yellow and orange of the warm sun. The tides rippled as it hit the sand, a angel white crisp at the ends as it parts then repeats its self over and over again.

Footprints of paws and bare feet lead to a red silk blanket placed on the sandy surface, with a large picnic basket in the middle. They all sat around it, eating the luxurious food the kitchen had prepared in a hurry to make there kings and queens happy. By the time everyone had finished there food, it was all fun and games from there. After the long conversations about everyone's home towns and life's, how the kings and queens where just a normal family in the World War II like no other. How they all missed there mother and father very much. How a happy tear slipped from Lucy's eyes making a dark mark onto the sand.

Peter and Lucy ran around, splashing eachother, flicking there feet to hopefully catch the other person with water and shock them. Susan was posing on her back, the sun rays hitting her skin as she held a chat with Kais who was by now socking wet because of Edmund pouring a bucket over up.

Everlina closed her eyes as she faced the sea, already knee deep as the cold water soothed her mind. She knew this would possibly be the only day they all forgot about everything that's happening. A break she thought.

She likes standing at the edge of the sea. She used to do it at home. Eric didn't like the beach, he hated how sand got everywhere and the water was cold and dirty. Everlina loved it. Fair enough the beach wasn't as extravagant as the one in Narnia. But it was home. Here arch rocks and the sea was a tropical blue making you think of abroad instantly. But this wasn't why she loved it. As she looked out onto the horizon, she felt like she could sea something, glimpses of something else, something that she hadn't thought of yet. She liked how when she closed her eyes she could be anywhere, and nowhere at the same time. How she felt freedom, how she loved the wind echoing, whispering sacred language into her ears. She loved the feeling she got when her toes squeezed into the soggy sand. Or maybe the feeling when the sun shone onto her, making her green eyes bright.

She looked down onto the sea, seeing her shadow ripple along the waves as they moved closer to the beach. She stared for a few minutes beige seeing another one, followed by splashing of water footsteps come from behind her.

They both stayed quiet. A comfortable one at that, before the man peeked up. "Everlina-" yes it was Edmund liked she suspected. "-remember when you first met me? You was in a state. That's what this is all like. A big, confusing state of panic."

Everlina smiled at him, he wasn't being sarcastic or annoying like usual, now he's being kind. There eyes met, and everything froze. Everything. It would of been her first real kiss with a king. Obviously. But she needn't thought that it would happen. "EDMUND!! HELP ME GET-AHHHH-GET PETER!" Lucy screamed from behind us, making some water splash on the knees. He grinned at his feet, we hadn't kissed, they both knew they wouldn't of anyway. Edmund was foolish to think he'd actually fall for someone like her.

A disgusted smile now came onto his face.

"Did-did I do something wrong..?" Everlinas eyes darted skeins, thinking on what she could of done wrong.

"DONT you ever lean that close to me again...you disgrace me!" Edmund burst, exploded.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Everlina stalked off! Anger rushing through her veins! How dare he make her feeling like something important, then make her feeling like nothing.

Edmund suddenly felt guilt. Why did he say that? He lets his thoughts and embarrassment take over him.

"Oh Edmund, you ass! Why did you say that for!" Lucy hit his back, obviously hearing the whole thing

"You heard-?" Edmund sighed, feeling ashamed of what he did.

"Yes you idiot I heard! Stop ruining things! You obviously like her for Aslans sake! Why ruin things as soon as thing begin to perk up? Your meant to be Kate ming! Not some stupid teenage boy who plays with girls emotions! She's not like the others Ed, she won't fall for you or go swooning over you like the rest. She's cold, hard, she's been through a lot. Not as much as some, but she has still. " Lucy shook her head at the rant hat seemed to play out.

Who thinks I should make a Carlos fan fic?? (Off Descendants?) Or a Cameron Boyce one?!

EDMUND WHY RUIN IT.