~Chapter 7 - Sleep Over Partay~

[Week Late Update, Saturday XD]

Miku's Pov

I shot the ball and surprisingly before it the timer went off It goaled if you can say. #Lel. What? Crowed cheered, not normal, yet Surprising too. I finally felt happy. I finally felt really...happy that there were actual people cheering for me. When the final game was over, I just headed out. Before that, Meiko pulled my arm.

"What?"

"Okay Miku. I'm telling you. Stop trying! It's not working and it will never work! Your effort is a waste because no one will care about it anymore!"

"How would you I know? You can't tell because there's no future in your mind."

"Well no body likes you!"

"Then why did I get picked for prom queen and not you?"

"...it's because...!"

"Because what? I'm not a loser? You're the one who's trying too hard! Can't you see Meiko?! No matter how much you try no body will here you out into making everybody hate me! You are soo disgusting, aren't you? You're personality just hates to be sad. Soo sad you try to do this to me!"

"Don't say that about her!" A familiar voice said. As I heard footsteps behind me and on the corner of my eye I saw blue hair. Fuck. My. Life.

"See Kaito, she likes to hurt my feelings, don't hang with her!" Meiko whined like a baby.

"Can you not pretend? I'm about to laugh like shit, you know?" I rolled my eyes.

"I see real attitude here. I know the real you! Hah. Or at least I've been knowing the real you?" He grinned. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Do you know you're not fooling me? I know EXACTLY what's going on!"

"Are you on your period? Or are you just mad," Neru butted in.

"Oh. I see. Another person that butts in! Don't you people know how to stay silent?! Goodness!"

"Who cares Miku! I'm having a sleepover after this. My mom thinks you're coming WHEN YOUR NOT. Too bad!" Rin laughed.

"Excuse me? No, excuse you. Who ever said I wanted to come? I wouldn't want to see you're face."

"That proves it! You hate us!" Meiko cried.

"Pathetic! Seriously!" I grunted.

"She's coming as you planned, Moms going to get mad at you," Len laughed. Ugh. They have a really great car and house. They also have a swimming pool. They are going to sleep over until Wednesday, because the School has a preparation for The Graduation so then we don't have school for 5 days straight. (It's Friday night right now)

"Just let Miku-Chan come, Rin. Please...?" Meiko looked at her.

"Fine! You're lucky Meiko is nice," Rin rolled her eyes as we got out. Gosh.

------------------

Once I got home I got my preparations and things.

Ring. My phone. I just got out of the shower, DANGIT.

"H-hello?" I shivered.

"Miku, We're coming to pick you up in 15 minutes Kay?" Len said.

"Uh...o-okay...bye" I replied. He said bye too and I turned my phone off. I got ready and took the stuff I needed and stuffed them into my bag.

-At Kagamine House LELELEL-

When I got there I was amazed on how big it was. Of course they wanted tour us, so Rin and Len split up the boys and girls with each gender of their own. With Len, it's Dell, Kaito, Leon And Ted. ((A//N: Ted is Teto's Brother. Older i say? Not sure.))