~Chapter 1 - My Past and My Present~

Miku's Pov

I woke up and pounded my alarm clock. I felt a little sting on my hand; it was from the alarm clock. As always, I didn't care about it. It didn't matter to me. I wouldn't cry. I have lost more things then just a little blood and a piece of skin. After taking matters into that little wound, I did my everyday routine. Get in the shower, brush my teeth, dry and brush my hair. My hair. I remember one time when I got in trouble at school because I didn't tie my hair or put it up. Because of that, a teacher tripped. It wasn't my fault. They told me to put it in braids or something. Heh, "Braids". That word went on in my head for a long period of time...Braid. The principal wanted to speak to my parents that time, and...I didn't have any. Of course it was unbelievable. They thought I had lied. I was sent to detention. Now, to other kids...THAT was unbelievable.

"Oh my god, Miku got detention!"

"That is so unlike her. I feel bad for her"

"I wish I could get myself into detention to help her out!"

I heard whispers go on and on. They didn't think I was dull...I hid my depression into a smile. I was one of the nicest kids at school getting good grades. The tragic happenings pushed me so hard to study harder and study more. Yet, I still get punishments I never deserve. I know I don't deserve them...seriously...it wasn't my fault...was it?

Thinking of all the tragic things in my head at that very moment, I was off-guard. I knew I was. There was about 45 minutes left till school started, and me, Rin & Neru always rode our bikes to school together. My phone rang all of a sudden, then pounding on the door was heard from downstairs. Neru, and Rin were here.

Rin's Pov

"Oh god. When is she gonna open the door? there's 42 minutes until school starts. I guess she's up late!" I muttered.

"Don't worry, I'm calling her like there's NO tomorrow!" Neru said super-hero like.

"Neru, there's no point in calling if she is still sleeping." I said.

"Darn it." was what I got in reply.

Suddenly, the door opened with Miku peeking her cute little face out the door.

"Miku! What was taking long?! Were you up all night yesterday or something?! And don't your parents wake you up?!" I screeched.

"T-they...are in...um...F-France?" She said.

"Wow. I can't believe they left you!" Neru said with a little angry tone.

"Y-yeah, me n-niether.." Miku replied as I saw her with a frown.

"Miku are you chilly? Because you seem sad from the cold I th-" She cut me off with a big

"N, NO!...I uh...am not wearing...pants"

"EH?!" Me and Neru yelled out.

"Just help me you ol' coops"

So we helped Miku out while packing lunches and some juice into extra bottles she had. Miku is such a nice person. I feel bad her parents left her to go to France. How cruel...but I remembered Miku's parents being very nice back then...I wonder what happened?

----At School, In Locker Hall----

Miku's Pov

I can't believe I lied to them like that!...I don't want them involved in my problem. I want to keep them safe. They almost found out about them...I can't believe it...but-someone covered my eyes from behind. What? I heard giggles from Rin & Neru. I seriously heard Teto laughing her ass off.