Chapter 2 (Robert's POV)

The next morning I go through the day EXTREMELY bored. I look around in English class, staring at all the girls. I wonder if I would ever date anyone of them, for some reason my gaze keeps on straying to Danielle. What was that about?

"Robert. Robert?" A voice snaps me out of my trance.

"What?" I ask turning towards Luke.

"Look at Micah." He grins laughing. I turn around at see Micah flirting with Miriam.

"That's going to crash and burn." I grin, as if she would ever be interested in Micah. The class ends and I get out right away. I turn the corner slamming into someone.

"Watch it." A voice says. I look up to see Danielle standing in front of me.

"Sorry" I mumble brushing past her to get to my locker. I stuff my face into my locker to hide my face, I was turning red from embarrassment. Why did she always have this effect on me? I tried to cover it up, but pretending that I hated her, but lately it had been getting harder and harder. I go down to lunch and eat quickly, I didn't want to be around Danielle for so long, because I might say something stupid. After lunch all the 7th and 8th graders have to go to the gym for concert practice.

"Ok we are going to start with the swing dancers." Our teacher says. I hop down in front of the stage and find Nicole. She was my dancing partner. I look over at Danielle, she was dancing with Luke. I hated the way that when he lifted her up they were so close.

"Hey, watch it!" Nicole's voice brings me back to the present. I had accidentally stepped on her foot. I sigh, I was never going to be able to continue like this if I kept on getting distracted.

"Ok, that's enough. All 8th graders go over there to practice your song." The teacher says. I untangle myself from Nicole right away and run over. I do a double take as I see Micah and Luke chest bump. What was all that about? I shrug it off and we start to practice our parts. My solo comes on and I jump out and sing it quick then go back.

"What was that?" Danielle screams in my face as I go back.

"What?" I ask almost falling over from surprise.

"You do it like this." She says demonstrating the dance move.

"That's what I did!" I protest and then show her.

"No no no! That is too sloppy!" She storms. I could almost imagine smoke coming out of her ears.

"We are doing that exact same thing." I roll my eyes, although I secretly enjoyed talking to her.

"Watch me slowly." She says eyeballing my up. She proceeds to do that same thing. "See this is more precise."

"Whatever." I say shooting past her.

"Get back here. We aren't done!" She yells chasing after me.

"No," I laugh moving aside. She grabs onto my shoulder and pulls me back. I stumble backwards and grab onto her.

"Get off of me." She grumbles shrugging me off.

"Sorry." I mutter.

"Danbert is at is again." I hear Grace say. I don't turn my head and pretend I wasn't listening. But Danielle didn't so much as ignore them.

"Don't start. I will seriously murder you if you say it again." She says advancing towards Grace and Alana.

"Danbert!" Grace and Alana say in unison. I have to bite my lip from laughing at Danielle's expression.

"I will deal with you later." She glares at them moving back in front of me. I poke her from behind and she yelps turning around.

"What was that for?" She asks swiping my hand away.

"No reason." I say grinning. She rolls her eyes at me, but I can tell she was trying not to smile.

"Okay okay! Back from the start." Audrey shouts trying to everyone's attention. We start from the top and I smile at Danielle's dances. She was doing them with a sassy flare and it was super cute.

"Robert! You missed your que." She wines looking at me. I jump with a start. I was too busy looking at Danielle that I didn't even realize she was trying to get my attention. I jump out in front and do my lines quickly. I move back into my position and smack right into Danielle.

"ROBERT!" Danielle roars. I duck from her swipe and cower in my corner. She comes at me and I zoom away making car noises with the boys following me.

"What in the world?" Audrey exclaims. The boys and I had make up some dance moves on our own for the song that we didn't show the girls yet. We zoom back and Luke jumps onto Micahs back and they twirl around. That was not in the dance. I look at them strangely.

"Do you think they are a ship?" I hear Jessica's voice ask. I perk up my ear, but not looking so they would keep talking.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they were gay." Alana says. I look at them again and this time Micah was holding Luke like a baby. My eyes pop wide open and I smirk looking at them. Luke catches my eye then jumps down immediately.

"What's going on Luke?" I ask sliding up next to him.

"Nothing. We were just fooling around." He says them cringes at the choice of words he used. "Whatever Robert, think what you think, but your wrong." He walks away and I grin turning back to the front.

"What are you grinning at Robert?" Danielle asks with an accusatory tone of voice.

"None of your business."

"I think it is my business." She asks take a step towards me. I take a step towards her.

"And what makes it your business?" I challenge.

"Everything is my business." She grins evilly taking at stab at me before running away.

"Get back here," I growl chasing after her.

"Make me." She challenges stalking away.

"Danielle get back here, we are going the dance again." Audrey says beckoning her over. I smirk at her.

"Shut up Robert." She snaps.

"I didn't says anything." I protest putting my hands up.

"You didn't have to, you were thinking it."

"And you now know what I am thinking?" I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Yes." She states. I can't say a sharp remark for we had already starting singing. After we finish we go back on stage. I watch and Luke jumps on Micah's back and they climb onto the stage.

"The ship is cannon." I hear someone whisper. I look around to see Jessica, Alana, Grace, and Miriam on a box laughing. I have no idea what they are talking about so I just leave it. The day ends and I still end up thinking about Danielle. I will have to do something about that. But what?