Chapter 8

Angela pov

The powers still off and I'm scared. But, the purple gleam of his eyes makes me so comfortable. He traces circles onto my side and onto my back.

BANG!

I jump from the noise coming from inside the castle. What if Demonic got out and is looking for me!?

I start to cry.

"Shh, baby it's ok. Probably someone ran into something and bumped it over." he says.

He holds my chin and kisses me on the lips. "I'll help you relax." he says.

He rolls so he's ontop of me and starts to stroke my sides. He kisses my neck and goes in a line back to my mouth. I get a weird feeling...down there..and I close my legs.

"Leave them." James says.

He holds my thighs and spreads them open.

"I-it feels weird." I whisper.

He laughs. "Want me to make it stop?" he says.

"H-how would you-" I begin to say but another bang is heard in the castle along with a deafening growl.

"It's demonic James." I say grabbing onto him and start to cry.

"I'll go get my dad to take care of him." he says getting out of bed.

"N-No! Don't leave me alone!" I whisper and begin to cry more that my whole body shakes.

"Baby I will be right back, I'll even give you something when I get back" he says. He kisses my lips then leaves me in the dark.

I get underneath the covers and hold my bunny. I hide my face into him and I curl into a little ball.

Another growl is heard and I hear James yell.

"James!" I yell.

I get out of the bed and leave my bunny. I run down the stairs and frantically look for him.

Wait. What am I doing!? There's a uncontrollable demon lurking around and I just ran out with a target on me! What happened to me it's just like I got this stroke of bravery.

That's no normal. How did I even see where I was going?

Fear takes over me and I start to panic. I can't see a thing throughout this castle except when a light from the sky shoots through the windows.

I try to find the stairs again but I can't see my own hand. I sit on the floor and I hold my knees to my chest. I rock back and forth.

"James!" I yell one time and I hope that's all I will need for him to find me.

James pov

"Seth get him!" I yell.

Seth, one of my best friends, throws a chain and wraps demonic up.

"Good, let's get him back in his cage." I say scrunching my nose. He smells horrible.

I give the chain to one of my most trusted guards.

"Well I'm going back to bed" Seth says stretching his arms and yawning.

"Ok night." I say leaving the room.

Seth has been my friend since we were kids. We always pulled pranks on the maids and butlers. One time we put a fire cracker in one of the maids aprons. Haha...good times.

I walk back up to my room and see it...empty.

Angela pov

The cold floor feels good. I lay on the ground hoping James will find me.

Foot steps sound near me. I look up and see a figure with a lantern walking.

Should I trust him? I have no other choice really. I mean, if I yelled James would find me right?

I shakily get up and walk over to the figure. It hears my footsteps and turns around. It's a man wearing a lab coat with stethoscope around his neck. He stands up straight but looks really old. He has gloves on his hand...with blood coating them and some is smeared on his lab coat.

"Why hello young lady. What are you doing out of your slave quarters?" he speaks with a crack in his voice.

"I-I'm scared of the dark so I went to look for Ja- I mean my master and I got lost." I say.

"Well isn't that a shame. I was working with a....patient and well the next thing I know the power goes off. I was just on my way to turn it back on. Why don't you come with me, afterwards I can bring you back to your room." he says.

"O-ok?" I say.

"Great!" he says waving his hand to follow him.

I keep a small distance between us and I follow behind

"So what's your name young lady?" he asks.

"A-Angela." I say.

"I'm Dr. Strider, I'm the royals doctor." he speaks.

"How long have you been James personal assistant." he says stretching out 'personal assistant'

"For a few days, maybe a week." I say thinking.

"So, being an angel in this cruel demon world...must be hell..literally!!!!" he says starting to laugh a creepy laugh. A laugh that makes you want to run away instead of joining.

"Y-yea." I say.

"But you seem smart enough right? You've lived this long. Only have been whipped once. And James has seen to take a reeeal liking to you." he says turning his head to look in my eyes.

Does he see the purple? I look down.

"I try to obey, it seems like that's the only way to live in this place." I say.

"Yes, very true for a slave. Let me ask you this...would you leave if you had the chance?" he asks me stopping.

"W-well, I-I don't know." I say. I don't want to leave James but I want to go home. I don't even know where home is. In heaven I know that but I don't remember much.

"Why wouldn't you leave? Don't you want to go home?" he says.

"Yes I guess but-"

"But what?!" he yells. He turns around and he starts to turn into a demon. His wings come out of his back and his eyes turn dark.

I run down the hallway.

"JAMES!!" I screech.

The dr gets closer to me and I feel his claws trying to grab at me.

I turn a corner and run. Dr Strider runs into the wall and that slows him down. I turn another corner and I run into something...or better yet someone.

"Angela what's wrong? Where have you been?" James says.

I can't talk. I wrap my arms around his neck and hide my face into the crook of the neck. He wraps his strong arms around me when Dr. Strider speaks.

"Why hello James. What are you doing out and about?" he speaks almost the same way he did to me.

"Leave my slave alone Dr. I know you know we are mates. Speak about this to my father and I will murder you myself." he growls the last part.

Dr. Strider puts his hand on his heart. Then laughs a creepy laugh and walks away. We stand still for awhile and the power comes back on. I look up at James. He heaves a heavy sigh then takes my hand and leads me back to his room.

A/N

So whatcha think of this chapter? Creepy doctor knows the truth, will that become a problem?

Vote and comment what you think!