Chapter 2

Angels POV

I lay down on the old creaky bed. James gets me a pillow and a thick blanket.

"my room is to the left of yours so if you have any issues or if someone breaks in or something knock on the wall here." he says and knocks on the wall as a demonstration

He covers me with the blanket then leaves the room and I hear it lock from the outside.

I lay on the bed with my eyes wide open. I'll never be able to sleep. I hold my bunny close and get up.

James POV

I go into my room and lay on the bed. I think I need a nap myself. I strip off everything except my boxers. Right as I start to fall asleep I hear a faint knock.

Knock knock knock

Ugh now what!!

I get out of the bed and go into the hallway and pull the door open fast.

She jumps back and holds her hands up for defense.

"What?" I snap.

"I-I-I'm scared of the dark, s-sir" she says looking to the floor.

"You didn't have any light in the dungeons." I say with my hand on my hip.

"yes we did, there were torches on the wall, sir." she says.

Even with the window theres not much light because like I said. Hell is dark and gloomy having torches and street lights light up the main streets.

"Ok, I'll get you a nightlight later. Come in my room." I say not wanting to deal with it.

We walk to my room and I throw a pillow on the floor and a blanket.

"Sleep there." I say.

She doesn't lay down. I notice something hilarious. She's staring at me, well my body.

I laugh and wave my hand infront of her eyes.

She jumps back and blushes.

"Go to bed, and stop staring at me." I wink and she blushes more.

She lays down with her bunny thing. I get up into bed after turning on the lamp.

She tosses in her sleep every once in awhile then finally settles down. I end up falling to sleep as well.

*A few hours later. *

Angels POV

I wake up again from my nightmares. I'm always being chased by demons.

I yawn and stretch my arms.

I look up onto the bed and see James asleep.

What should I do? Wake him up and risk being yelled at or not and risk being tells at for not waking him up.

Ugh. I'll just let him sleep.

Maybe I should clean his room.

Didn't he say my work would be to clean his room.

I get up and fold the blanket he gave me. I've had a lot of practice at chores like these.

I put the blanket on the end of the bed and place the pillow back on the top. I set my bunny down on the bed to so I don't have to do everything one handedly.

I start to pick up his clothes and put them in the laundry basket. He is messy. I giggle and blush every time I pick up a pair of his boxers.

After that's done I decide to skip vacuuming because one it's loud and two I have no idea where it's at.