PJO Demigods Posting

So I'm scrolling through my email and you all know lostamongstars (I mention how she was the one who got me into graphics at least once every four-six months XD) anyway, I was checking through her notify all followers messages, and what do I see?

"HEY SOMEONE MAKE ME A COVER" and then there were a lot of joke replies about comic sans and slap texts, but that's not important. And me being me was like omgs! ME! mememe! This was going back to some really old bloodlines back when everything was...different? At least on my end of wattpad.

Once upon a time I remember commenting something about hoping that one day that my best would be in comparison with her worst -- and I like to think that day has come. You all know how I started doing anime graphics lately? Right when I started, I based all my style off of her and now I think I have my own spin on it...sort of XD.

It's crazy how all these years have changed and I made a cover for lostamongFREAKINGstars. 

I looked back at the stuff I was making when Kishia was still dishing out graphics regularly, and my gods they were horrible

I looked back at the stuff I was making when Kishia was still dishing out graphics regularly, and my gods they were horrible. How far we've all come. Lost some. Gained some. Rediscovered other.