COVER CONTEST [Project iDragon] [CLOSED]

Soooo hey guys. For the giveaway winners waiting on graphics. I am working very slowly so have patience. I'll try to get them done as soon as possible. Anyway... We all have this problem, right? We can't make a cover for our own stories (suuuure we can get other people's stories on point, but gods forbid we can make our own covers).

I have no idea how to make my Project iDragon cover (more updates coming as soon as April is over). But this is a completely 180 revamp of the story that got me into writing. I wouldn't be a writer without the story this was based of. I don't know how to stress this, but it's something that is really really important to me. I started out in seventh grade with a ruddy notebook, some colorful pens, and a plot loosely based on this story.

I've changed almost everything in this rewrite yet, it's still the same. Old characters mixed with new ones.

And dragons. Where would I be in this world without them.

I fell out of modern dragons for a while to dabble in others things like fantasy, fanfiction, graphics, mystery/thriller, marching band, even teen fiction and dystopia -- but I think it's time to return to my roots.

And of course my roots doesn't know how to express itself well enough to make it's own cover --but it's difficult to stay on top of prizes (cough giveaway cough) so I was reluctant to post a contest (that and the fact that last time I posted a contest I think I got all of six entries...one of them was by sugarcrystals tho which was cray because wow...

Anyway I'm going to try this again because I'm really passionate about this story and I want it to have a great cover.

But you guys need an incentive, don't you?

P R I Z E S

First Place

- Cover used for 2+ months
- Permanent follow
- Book added to my reading list
- Comment spam or critique on up to five chapters of a book of yours

Second and Third

- Cover is shuffle used for a period of 2 weeks or more (meaning I'll switch it around)
- Book added to my reading list
- Comment spam or critique on up to three chapters of a book of yours

All entrants will have their entry posted as chapter art in the book! Hope that add an extra incentive.

Okay, yes I know my prizes are lame...but meh. Onto le details!

F O R M

title: Project iDragon

author: Mya Brava

subtitle:
The Official Guide to Dragons: Season 1
or
We can't lose them.
or
Fly like shadows. Fly like stars.

genre: Modern Science Fantasy

mood: science fictiony but not dystopia. Urgent but not tragic. Fast paced but not murderous.

colors: I'm really not too picky about this, but I would prefer brighter colors than something heavily PSDed. I like my covers to pop.

general plot: The dragons have returned. In every place, in every civilization in time dragons roamed the planet, scarring the minds of men and striking fear into the minds of history. But how then, could they so have mysteriously disappeared?

These are the main types of questions the main character, David Turner, asks himself as he embarks on a life he would never have imagined before it happened to him. He just a normal senior in marching until the night his life was saved by the mango-loving fire-breathing bundle of brass and sass who would come to be known as Selphon the dragon.