His One & Only Weak Spot

ManXMan

ManXMan

Author: PrinceKenzie

Status: Completed

*Mature Content

Summary:

First book in The Dark Moon seriesSkyler Bennett is a young man haunted by his past. At the age of twenty-one, he is a loner and he likes it that way. When he was thirteen, young Skyler was diagnosed with SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder). Not knowing how to handle being around other people, he struggled with fitting in. Being in school was torture, but so was his home life. With an abusive drunk for a father and his mother dead, Skye had no safe place. And that is when his torture began. When he graduated high school, he survived the torture of his home life and left for college without looking back. But the scars remain embedded deep within him. Graduating college with a degree in business, he purchases a little coffee shop states away from his tormentors. And when he does, he moves into the one town that has the one person who can change his life for the better.Diesel Matthews is a guy that has almost everything a person could ever want. Being twenty three years old he had a good life. He has a loving family and great, loyal friends. He was and still is the town's bad boy, everyone knew his name. When he was younger he got into fights and was known to be involved with running a gang, but it wasn't a gang he was in. It was a pack. Diesel is now the Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack. He runs the little town of Majestic with an iron fist. He has everything he could want, except the one thing all his friends have. A mate, the one made just for him. So when a new guy moves into town, as the top dog, he goes to check it out. What he finds on the other side of the counter will change his life forever. Because Diesel Matthews just found his one and only weak spot.