The Alpha & His Rogue

ManXMan

ManXMan

*Mpreg

Author: PrinceKenzie

Status: Completed

*Mature Content

Summary

Third book in The Black Forest seriesParker Knight is the Alpha of the Black Forest Pack. With his pack, his family, behind him Parker can handle anything thrown at him. He's strong, kind and caring, highly protective of those he loves and is willing to die for his pack. At twenty-four, he is still mate-less though he doesn't let it bother him. He knows when the time is right, he will meet his mate. If there is one thing Parker cannot stand, it's rogues. He loathes them and captures, tortures and kills any rogue that dares step a paw in his land. When his patrol catches another rogue, Parker has a problem.What will Parker do when the one thing he hates the most becomes the one thing he is meant to love?Legacy Carmichael was betrayed by the only parents he's ever known. Cast out and deemed a monster after he shifted into a wolf at the tender age of thirteen, he learned they were not his true parents. With no place to go and no choice, Legacy fled into the woods. While hunting for food, he is captured by hunters and the real torture begins. At twenty-two, he accepts his fate of death until he gets help in the place he least expected. A child sets him free and Legacy runs for his life, but it doesn't take long before he's once again thrown in a cage.Naive to everything of the werewolf world, Legacy learns what a mate is and learns what a true family is about when he meets his mate...the Alpha.