Chapter 24

“Im gonna miss you girl” Charisma said as I zipped up my suit case. All last night I couldn’t sleep and now im tired as hell. I felt like killing that nigga.

“Im gonna miss you, I enjoyed myself here” I hugged her for a minute then let go “Hopefully when I come back in the fall, you and Treyon will be together”

“Yeah, hopefully” She smiled and the familiar knocking was there. She opened the door as I put on my red, black, and grey vans.

“Hey youngin, you leavin already? Treyon asked giving me a hug.

“Yeah, today was my last day. Time to go back to wack ass Jersey”

“Shit, let me come, I want to go to the beach bad as hell” Charisma said and I laughed.

“Well if yall ever in Jersey hit me up, I have my own house so yall can come stay with me”

“Word, we might take you up on that offer” Treyon put his arm around Charisma making her smile brighter. I looked at the time and decided it was time to go.

“Well, time for me to go, Charisma you got my number, use it!”

“Trust me, I will girl” I nodded and waved to them as I walked outside to my cab. The whole ride to the airport, on the plane, shit even the whole motherfuckin plane ride I couldn’t stop thinking about D ass, my respect for him is gone.

I grabbed my luggage and walked out of the airport with annoyance. Fucking rude ass people, some bitch tried to push me and I pushed her back causing her to fling into more people and hit one of the security guards. I swear mad guards came up to see what happened as I kept it moving. Once I was outside I looked for a cab but heard my name being called. I looked to the left and started walking to the right. I don’t understand why D’marion was here, shouldn’t he be with his baby momma.

“Bae hol up!” D lightly grabbed my arm but I snatched it out of his grip.

“Nigga don’t put your hands on me, fuck is wrong with you?” His smile faltered and he looked upset. Fuck his feelings.

“What’s wrong with you…you on your period?”

“No…you know what im not finna beat around the bush and make you guess why im mad, listen to this shit” I turned my phone n and saw I had quite a few text messages. I went to my voicemail and presed play and he held it up to his ear. His eyes widened and that’s when I knew, his ass REALLY DID cheat on me. I shook my head and grabbed my phone from him.

“Babe let me explain”

“Fuck yo explanation, you’re a fuckin asshole, what you didn’t want to have sex with me cause you was fuckin yo baby momma?” I asked and he shook his head. It was a rhetorical question.

“Where you goin?”

“To find a cab”

“Jay I swear to god if you don’t get in the fucking car imma drag you”

“Whatever nigga, don’t put yo fuckin hands on me” I walked to the cab and D threatened the driver so he wouldn’t take me home. Soon all the cabs were occupied leaving the airport.

“Fuck it, imma walk” I said and he laughed.

“No you not, come on” I rolled my eyes and followed him to the car. He opened the passenger seat and I looked at him and went right to the backseat.  He sighed an jogged around and got into the seat and drove off.

“Now imma tell you what happened. Jay, yes I did cheat”

“So you admit it?”

“Let me finish” I shook my head chuckling. “I did cheat on you Jay but I didn’t mean to let you find out this way-“

“Fuck you mean find out this way? Nigga you wasn’t gonna ever tell me?” I snapped at him.

“No, I mean I was gonna tell you when you got home…let me just tell you what happened. When you left I decided I was gonna spend those lonely ass 4 days with my son btu instead I had mad assignments from your father so I couldn’t. Two days ago I went over there and I saw my baby momma and in the heat of the moment all the feelings I had for her once rushed  back. You see, Dianna was my first love. I was rockin with that girl for a good 3 years and yeah we had sex, no problems in the relationship or nothing but last year, we broke up and she found out she was pregnant. I was so broken that she broke up with me that I treated you like shit the first time I met you…what made it worse was she told me that she had feelings for another guy and also she didn’t like my line of work. After breaking up the guy didn’t want her since she was having my child so she decided being single was best. I guess it was just in the heat of the moment thing cause I fucked her. We both knew it was wrong but at the end of the day it happened. Jasmine I love you and although you may not believe me, im sorry” I rolled my eyes.

“You know what I forgive you and imma forget this happened” He smiled “We are no longer dating, I don’t want to be with you anymore D. I give you chance after chance and you do me dirty” I paused “You know the whole time I was up last night and on my way back I was thinking  about how imma beat your ass and her ass but im not beat. Why fight for something that never existed. You claim you ‘Love’ me but if you truly did love me you would’ve waited to have sex with me despite the temptation but I guess I was just the rebound” I shook my head “Try getting back with your baby momma so you can be in your sons’ life cause you lost me and you’re not gonna get me back. Don’t even bother trying” I told him and he didn’t say anything else the rest of the ride to my house. Fuck relationships, imma just mack.