Chapter 20

"As I hold your body close, you on top of me, can you feel it?" I sang in the car ride home from the hospital. I was currently blasting Seeet Love by 112 as D drove me home. He laughed as I was winding my body unto the seat. I looked over at D who was laughing at me.

"Why you always gotta listen to this old slow shit?" He asked stopping at a red light.

"Cause I love this type of music, compared to that dumbass Chief Keef bullshit!" I said and turned this up. "I want to make loveeee, sweet love, all night long to the rising of the sun! bring your body close to mine make it feel so right don't let go of meee"

"I hope you saying this when we make love" I heard him mumble. I quickly snapped my head towards him and he laughed. I turned the music down.

"What did you say?" I aksed.

"I know you heard me, when are we going to have sex. I know we just started dating and im not tryna rush you but I want to know when youre going to feel comfortable to give me something and share something so precious with me" I looked at him as he drove. I honestly didn't know when I was going to open myself up to him like this. Yeah I know he gave me head, my first time by the way, but im just scared. What if he breaks up with me afterwards?I couldn't bare being alone after giving something like this to someone.

"I don't know" I said honestly. I have to think about this. "But just know, If I allow anyone to be my first, it's going to be you" I told him as we pulled up to my house. I saw Curran car, my father's car and a Honda accord outside of my house. I rolled my eyes, why cant I just come home and chill?

"Come on bae" D said holding open my car door. I sighed and got out the car. My back felt a little better since I had left the hospital. When I entered my house I saw everyone sitting in the living room....including my cousin Donald and his mother. I looked at everyone who was staring at me.

"Hey yall" I waved and they said hi.

"Im so sorry what happened sweetie" My aunt said hugging me.

"It's cool....i hope they asses get caught" I said upset. D told me what happened that night in the hospital. I told the cop my story and I told him I didn't know who killed Sean, my mothers boyfriend. When they left, D told me that I had dialed my father and since he was pissed he tried to ignore the call but Brea answered. She heard me going crazy and decided to look up the location of my phone. She told m father and when D came to talk to my father, my father told him they had to go get my ass from m y aunts house. On the ride there, they talked about how much they both loved me and if anything happened they will blame themselves. Then they got to the house, shot Sean and D helped me get up and go to the hospital. Regina and Rebecca weren't found, their asses left before my father got there.

"I swear, I can't believe my own sister is like that" Donald said upset.

"DonDon, calm down aiight.....im sorry auntie and Donald but im tellin yall now imma find her and whoop her ass, maybe even kill the girl"

"Shit, I don't care, kill her dumbass!" Donald yelled. He was mad as hell.

"DONALD ANTONIO GOMEZ, YOU WILL NOT GIVE ANYONE PERMISION TO KILL YOUR BLOOD!" My aunt yelled. Donald rolled his eyes an dshe sighed. "Jay, I love you like you are my own and im not gonna tell you forgive and forget cause shit, iif I find your mother im killing her no questions about it, she almost killed me and im her sister shit she almost killed her own daughter, so im telling you, do what you gotta do!" I nodde my head then remembered something.

"They have my gun daddy!" I said looking over to my father.

"It's cool, it's not under your name, it's a stolen gun so let them worry about it" He said shrugging. I nodded and thanked everyone.

"OH MY GOSH< SIS YOU AIIGHT?" I heard skylar yelled speed walking towards me. She got big!

"Yeah im alright" I hugged her and rubbed her belly. "Hows the baby?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"It's annoying me alrieady and he aint even here!" I laughed and Curran bent down to talk to the baby.

"Don't listen to her, she's annoying" Skylar hit the back of his head and everyone was laughing.

"Wait, so why yall here?" I asked looking around. No one said anything for a good minute.

"Well.... since you got out of the hospital and the situation that happened here so we decided it was best somebody moved in with you" Brea answered.

"And that will be..."

"Me" D answered and everyone looked at him. "Your father and I discussed it" I nodded my head.

"Okay, whatever will make yall happy I guess" I said walking up the steps. "Can yall lock up, im tired" That nodded their heads as I walked into my room which was spotless. I went into the shower and then put my pajamas on. I was lightly sleeping when I felt my covers move. I looked over and saw D in his boxers getting in bed with me. I rolled over to face him as he put his arms around me.

"Everyone left?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, I locked everything up...now get some sleep" and like that I was out like a light.