Chapter 1

Yoon GaEul : Aish !! My ..... legs ..... hurt ....😫 , I can't keep running anymore !!

Men chasing you : ppali (quickly) catch her before she gets too far ....
Where did she go 😡 ?! What are we gonna answer to our boss now ... ?!

Omo ! Th ... ank .... G O D ... (panting)
I don't see them anymore .... (still panting) .... Where is this place ?? 😮
I look around me and find tall skyscrapers and huge buildings .... I guess this must be Seoul .....

It is my first time here since I got chased all the way from Busan by those crazy jerks

It is my first time here since I got chased all the way from Busan by those crazy jerks . I just need a place to rest , but I've got no money .... Eottokhae (What am I going to do ) ?!
Just when My eyes landed on a tall high rise buliding with one of the balcony door of someone's house open and It was my chance to sneek in just for this night . I'm a complete adventure freak so it's not a problem for me to get till the verandah , and Once I did , I couldn't believe my eyes .... The house was pretty as heaven could be ,  with chandeliers in every room , and the velvety purple tinted couches and long Satin draped Curtains in Grey and White and the huge king sized Bed 😍😍😍 , which pretty much reminded me of my house , well my long gone house ..... but the only difference being there's no one living in the house .....

Suddenly the front door turned open and I had to hide ASAP  , so I crawled under the king sized bed

Suddenly the front door turned open and I had to hide ASAP  , so I crawled under the king sized bed . The boot sounds neared to the room where i was hiding and I could only see the legs of the person who was by now inspecting the whole room , specifically , inspecting the aroma of the room , which was my perfume Lol ......  He loosened up his tie a little and bent down to see what was under the bed and nonchalantly beckoned me to get out of that thing ....

When I came out , I bowed down trying to apologize and all and asking him to let me stay there just one night , and right before I could finish what I was intending to tell , the person just answered in two words ...
                   "GET OUT "

And that was the first time that I looked into his eyes .... those chocolaty eyes that carried a longing for someone , those cherry red lips , that wanted to speak out someone's names and those broad shoulders that wanted to welcome someone and were waiting for a warm embrace .....
But his face was Cold as Ice and his expressions  - none 😒