1) Eunkook ; Life

Jungkook's pov
"I'm sorry mr.Jungkook , but your cancer is at scale 4 of 6.. It's really hard to remove the cancer  because only 25% people with this cancer can survive.. I'm really sorry mr. Jungkook"

When I heard that my heart is like stop beating... But it was a few weeks ago.. Now it's time for me to plan how to make Eunha, my girlfriend stop loving me.. Because I want her to felt losing someone because I will be the next person will go forever after her grandmother..

Author's pov( a few weeks later )
Eunha and her friend, Yerin go to a park for jog and take some fresh air.. They buy two ice creams , one for Yerin and other one is for Eunha.. When they want to start jogging, Eunha suddenly saw Jungkook with her cousin , SinB is kissing! She shocked until she dropped her ice cream.. Yerin was shocked too, not because of Jungkook but Eunha.. Eunha ran to Jungkook.. Yerin was followed Eunha.. Eunha stopped in front of Jungkook and slapped him..
"You lied to me!" Mad Eunha
Jungkook not talking at that time. Eunha went home with her frustated and mad on Jungkook..

Since that incident, Eunha not even make any eye contact with Jungkook and snile at him..
***
One day, Eunha not saw Jungkook anywhere.. She wanted to pass Jungkook's book that he lefted in his table.. Then she got a call with 'Trust by Gfriend' ringtone..
"HELLO?"
"EUNHA!! LISTEN!! GO TO HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!! JUNGKOOK!! JUNGKOOK HERE!! PLEASE COME HERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!"

"IS THIS SINB?! YAH!! WHERE ARE YOU??"

"AT **** HOSPITAL.. COME HERE!"

Eunha off her phone and grab a taxi to **** Hospital like what SinB said.. After a few minutes , she finally arrived at that hospital..
"Nurse?! May I know where is a patient that name Jeon Jungkook?"

"Jeon Jungkook? Oh.. He is on ICU now.. Come , i'll show you the room"

They took a lift to Jungkook's room at level 6.. Eunha arrived and she saw SinB, Yerin and Jungkook's parents.. Eunha stopped, not believe what happens to Jungkook and herself..
"Wh.. What.. What's happen to Jungkook??!!! Answer me SinB shii!!" Eunha cried as much as she can while shaked Sinb's shoulder...

"Calm down Eunha! This is a letter from Jungkook.. He wanted me to pass this to you.."

Eunha grabbed that letter and read

"Hello Eunha my lovely bunny.. If you read this letter, it's mean i will go forever leaving you and the others.. What I want to say is.. I love you so much.. Unfortunately, about 2 months ago,i had a serious cancer... Need to left you is the impossible decision Eunha yah.. That's why I made a planned with SinB.. It's for you, I want you hated me forever and ever before I go.. I can't, I can't do that actually.. But I can't see you cried because i'm going for somewhere forever... Don't be mad at SinB.. It's not her fault... I can't write more.. Because I need to go to hospital.. Love you dear..  
Love, Jungkookie"

"Omo, Jungkook ahh...." Eunha cried again and again... Can't accept this fate...

"I'm sorry Eunha,it's Jungkook's plan.. He tolds me about this.. I have to do it Eunha.. I have no choice.."

"Yeah.. I'm sorry too... It's okay.."  Eunha said sorry again to Sinb after she not cried anymore... She went home with mix feelings.. Now Jungkook leaved her.. And she only have SinB and Yerin..

"It's okay Jungkook.. I'm missing you.. I love you so much" - Eunha inner side

=======
HELLO!! MY FIRST ONESHOT.. HOW IS IT?? BAD RIGHT?? HIHI.. SORRY FOR THE SHORT STORYLINE, WRONG GRAMMAR AND ELSE.. BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRAT LANGUAGE.. SO IF THERE'S ANY MISTAKE, YOU CAN TELL ME.. PLEASE VOTE AMD COMMENT!!
Thanks you
Xoxo ~ bangchinspy