"That was not unconsented. When you put your hands on my waist and I feel your tongue on my lips it's not unconsented."

"You must've had a fantasy about me because that never happened" Lucas laughed.

"You know you enjoyed it. Wasn't the first time" Maya said as they stopped at a red light.

Lucas laughed remembering their actual first kiss. On top of Maya's buildings roof. Stars everywhere and no smoke or pollution go be seen.

She smiled and he couldn't resist kissing her.

That's why she was his bestfriend.

They began moving again. "It's to early for the theatre. Let's go eat" Maya said.

"Where?" Lucas asked.

"Sonic!" Maya yelled and Lucas drove a little while until they arrived.

"I want a breakfast burrito" Maya said leaning the chair back and bringing Lucas's hand with her.

Lucas ordered and they waited for the food to be brought out to them.

Lucas paid the lady and opened the bag handing Maya her food.

She leaned her seat up and pulled her hand away from Lucas's. She began eating and listened to hard rain pour down.

After they finished Lucas drove to the theatre. Lucas bought the tickets and Maya began walking up the stairs.

Lucas grabbed her. "Let's take the elevator" he said

"Elevators are no good" Maya said.

"Come on. The stairs are backed up and there is basically no one using the elevator"

"Because their smart people!" Maya said.

Lucas pulled her in the elevator and checked the ticket. He hit the 5 button and they began going up.

The elevator beeped once. One floor down.

Twice. Two floors down. Three times. Three floors down. The elevator shook and stopped. The lights went off and the emergency  lights came on. 

"Yeah genius lets always take the elevator because no one wants to listen to Maya" Maya said.

"Relax. We just hit this help button and someone will be with us shortly"

Maya sat down on the floor and shivered.

Lucas took a seat beside her.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you" he said and Maya smiled.

"It's ok." She said.

He bit his lip again taking in her nice figure.

Damn. He thought to himself. That girl has a nice body.

She looked over at him. "If you weren't so stubborn we would be in our movie right now" she said.

"Can you ever forgive me?" He asked making puppy eyes. She giggled.

"Your forgiven" she shrugged and smiled.

He leaned over to kiss her cheek. She smiled.

"Lucas you do realize Rileys trying to take you from me"

"No she's not. She's Riley. Your bestfriend"

"She was my bestfriend. Now your my bestfriend. Do you really think I'm lying" she asked.

"No. But why?"

"She thinks we spend to much time together. Like we are going to become a couple or something"

Lucas laughed.

"We aren't. Could couples do this" Maya said and quickly kissed Lucas on the lips.

"No. It would have been longer" Maya said.

"Could couples do this" she said kissing him yet again.

"No. Couples wouldn't have stopped" Maya said.

"How about this" Maya laughed and reconnected their lips.

This time the kiss felt different. She pulled away slowly and the silence was broken by the sound of their lips coming apart.

Lucas placed his hand on the back of her neck and leaned back in. She leaned in too and they began making out.

She straddled his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. He ran his tongue along her lips and she parted her mouth slightly.

They made out for 7 minutes until the elevator beeped loudly.

Maya stood up and so did Lucas.

She looked over at him.

"What just happened?" She asked.

"I have no idea" he replied.