Part 2

I was getting out of breath. I could tell the Faith was too. I stopped.

"I think we are far enough." I panted. She nodded her head. I had the feeling of someone or something watching me. I brought that thought to the back of my head. I watch as Faith used her little otter legs to climb a tree. She was so cute. Well I mean which animal isn't cute. I'm just glad to have such a perfect imperial arms. I felt relaxed. My muscles then again tensed up. Of course when ever there something that help soothes me. It doesn't take long to go back to normal. 

I heard a squeak from Faith. I laid down faced down into the dirt. I know this seems like I'm insane but no. Faith is a smart  otter. She comes up with the plans. While I get into the messes. It been like this ever sense I found her. I heard foot steps coming towards us. I gasped a breath. Soon I heard their plan.

Lubbock pov

Sheele, Mine, and me walked over to an opening. I saw a girl. She looked dead. I guess she didn't survived long. Our job here is done. Well that's what I thought. I watched as Mine was about to kicked the girl over. As Mine lifted her leg a animal jumped on her head. It looked like an otter? What there's no water near here. Mine squirmed around trying to get the little otter off. Sheele was the only one helping Mine. She said nothing. The otter stopped attacking her head when she came over. The otter just looked at Sheele. Then it squeaked. I felt like I had a heart attack. The girl that was facing down and was dead . Jumped up on her feet. I watched her make contact with the otter.

"Your the smart one." The girl said. I felt a tingle in my skin. I watched as the otter jumped off Mine head and land onto the girls shoulder. Then it whispered something. I still don't know why anyone isn't doing something. Why am I not doing anything. "Oh yeah now that you say that he does look familiar." My heart leaped. Wait... I looked at her clothing. She wore a maid outfit. She was around my age. She was going to marry my brother. Dad said she was someone I suggested. Now I know why I wasn't attacking.

"Y/n?" The other two looked at me like I was crazy. Then I saw that Y/n had a smirk on her face. She bowed down to us.

"I'm y/n maid. Thank you for saving me. That twice now Lubbock. Also you too... Mine and Sheele right." Y/n said. Her voice was confident. We were all confused. "Go timing friend."

I know these parts are going to be short for now on.