Velvet's pov

"Why should I get up?"  I shouldn't... but I will because I'm Velvet. I get up and go to my closet. I pick out a  panda hoodie and white skinny jeans. My visions blurry as hell I feel my face nope no glasses I get to my nightstand not harmed. dressed and glassed. I walk over to my bathroom and wash my face and do my makeup, I style my hair parted like I usually do. I look myself up and down in the mirror. Looks good! Everybody thinks i'm asexual even though I do like this one boy... "Velvet!" my mum yells up the stairs.  "Coming!" I yell back. I run down the stairs and grab an apple. "Bye mum and dad love you!" I jog to school. "Morning," I say to all the people in the halls. Oh my golly gee gumdrops there he is. I smile with my eyes closed. you're a idiot why did you do that he probably thinks you're a weirdo. I sigh. "Hey Velvet!" I put on a fake smile and turning around. I practically faint when I see who it was, "hey Z! what's up?" I say without trying not to choke on my words and sound confident. "Me and a few friends were going to have a party, and were wondering if you wanted to come?" I gulp I nerdy Velvet baileys am being invited to a party? Strange... "Sure. What type of party?" I ask trying not to sound to suspicious. "It's just a casual get together." I nod and skip to class after all I've been invited to a party!!!!

I'm sorry if its bad i'm writing this at eleven and need the sleep comment if you think i should continue it or if its garbage. Thank you 

p.s did this instead of my short essay you're welcome!!!! 

-the mighty Kitsune moon loves you!!!!