Training

-Jay (Expedite) was running as fast as he could go around and through the forest where mother nature lives. Mother nature sat bored on top of  tree.They had been doing his training for a couple weeks now trying to make him faster and she was bored and she was itching for a fight. As expedite runs he smirks he's getting faster you can see the lightning in his eyes as he runs he comes to stop hearing voices men voices we are in the wood he thought maybe poachers.He heard them talking about killing the lady that lives here saying she hates people coming to her forest he growls a little."Oy mates keeps your eyes open any animals you see thats worth a pretty penny bag em and tag em you see the chick shoot on sight" they all chuckle and nod.As the poachers go to make another step expedite runs fast around them the three poachers  go back to back .expedite alters his voice "you will leave and never return "they just smirk and one speaks. "You hurt us we will get the flash on ya make it sound like we were hikers."This infuriates expedite he stops moving lightning flowing around him. "You think i fear him" by them just saying they would get flash to fight him pissed him off. He manipulates his lightning forming two scythes. "You won't live to go run to your False god "

Authors notes: hey guys its me heres the new chapter hope you enjoyed it and i do have something to show that expedite wears he actually wears a hat

Yes i know its kung lao from mortal kombat but i like hat so thats what expedite has 😀 thats all for now see you all next time and
Stay Frosty~