Aquarius Man x Cancer Woman

Though the Aquarius man and Cancer woman do not have characteristics that are similar in nature, their relationship can flourish if they work towards it wisely. The Aquarius man and Cancer woman need to understand their differences in order to work around it and spend happy times together. The Aquarius man likes his freedom and independence and will not give it up for his partner or any other person in his life. This works negatively with the pair because even though the Cancer woman is not possessive, her actions are perceived to be controlling.

The Cancer woman is mysterious to an extent because she prefers keeping her true self to herself. She does not let out her emotions and feelings as easily as the Aquarius man does. For this reason, she is often perceived to be arrogant and egoistic. However, if one were to look deeper, they would see that she is a warm, gentle and hospitable person. She is very gracious and kind- hearted which is what works in her advantage when she is in a relationship. The Aquarius man however, is his own person and wouldn't care less about the strings that come attached in a relationship.

However, when an Aquarius man is in a relationship, you can expect him to be loyal and honest only if he is given the freedom to enjoy his space. He will retaliate strongly, if he feels that his independence is threatened by an outsider and will not react favorably. If the Cancer woman understands this nature, she will be in a better position to handle the relationship.

The Aquarius man is very practical and strong headed about the decisions he takes in his life, whereas the Cancer woman isn't. She allows her heart to rule her mind and make the decisions and this is where most of their brew. In sharp contrast to the caner woman's hospitable personality, the Aquarius man portrays characteristics such as aloofness in day to day life.

Though these differences cause quite a lot of concern for the Aquarius man and the Cancer woman it does not pose a serious threat to their relationship. This is because both the Aquarius man and Cancer woman are intelligent and knowledgeable creatures who know how to work around their differences for mutual benefit, trust and happiness.

Aquarius Man and Cancer Woman Compatibility

She will attract him with her feminine ways and eventually drive him crazy with those same wiles. These two signs could not be more different. They are in quincunx relation to one another which makes it very hard to reconcile their differences. The Cancer woman has a very personal feeling connection with a few people and the small world around her, perhaps to include her mother, husband, and children, but not much more. The Aquarius man looks at the world from a broad vista, tends to live one generation in the future, and is concerned about the future of the species more than the progress or any one individual. You see the conflict. This relationship can work if the Cancer woman stays at home and tends the hearth and the Aquarius man puts his energy into a career that is devoted to the bigger picture.

How to Attract a Cancer Woman as an Aquarius Man

If you want to woo this lovely creature, your best bet is to be very fatherly and to show in as many ways as possible that you would make a good husband and provider. Chances are she's interested in a home, and she will want to know how soon you will provide it. Her insecurities and anxieties yearn for the calming comfort of a mature man. She's looking for a shoulder to cry on and someone to hold her tight at night.

How to Attract an Aquarius Man as a Cancer Woman

No one can control or predict an Aquarian. There isn't much you can do if he isn't interested in you already. If you have caught his eye, don't crowd him or demand too much of his time and attention. The Aquarius man will be willing to give you plenty of that if you win his heart, but during the courtship stages it could be a turnoff.

Degree of Romance

This can be a very romantic combination because the gender identity in each case is so strong. Aquarians tend to be very manly men and Cancers are the ultimate feminine energy. She will play the damsel in distress and he will feel good about solving her problems so easily with his brilliant mind.

Degree of Passion

Somehow the protectiveness required of him in this relationship brings out about all the passion he can muster.

Degree of Friendship

There is little to base a friendship on in this relationship. The Cancer woman is interested in bonded intimacy, such as parent, husband, or children. The Aquarius man, although he has a reputation of being so friendly, is usually pretty much alone in the world. Neither sign particularly values friendship, and neither has the skills to develop it. But there is no need for friendship in this relationship because it is so strong in other ways.

Degree of Marriage

The combination of Aquarius man and Cancer woman makes a fine conventional marriage, particularly if he is 10 or more years older than her. Cancer women have a childlike need for protection and security, and Aquarius will easily shoulder the responsibilities of a family. Their love may be very focused on their children — for her, as a means of nurturing, and for him, as a window to the future. Both are a little idiosyncratic in their own way. We know a couple like this where the wife sleeps in the bedroom with the kids, and the husband sleeps on a cot in the hall. Well, it works for them.

Progression of Relationship

The Aquarius man will be very business-like in moving the relationship forward if he is seriously interested. If not, there is nothing you can do about it. The Cancer woman will feel surprisingly secure as the relationship develops because, relative to other men, the Aquarian man is so transparent. It can quickly evolve into cozy nights in front of the TV or her doing the laundry while he gets on the Internet. Conversation is not the strong point of either, yet they are able to develop much rapport.