Part 7

Aquarius is the sign of innovation and authenticity, signifying reason and idealism with a strong humanitarian streak.

The intellect of Aquarius is simply outstanding!

Aquarius use mean words instead of loud yelling when angry and they know exactly which knives to use.

Aquarius have the skill of saying something and making others believe it.

An Aquarius is funny, smart, and adventurous.

Aquarius hardly fall in love, meaning if they so fall in love they will love you intensely and like no other.

Aquarius dislike people who are possessive of them, since they are generally not possessive of people or things.

Aquarius loves justice.

Aquarius love to chill on Cloud 9.

Aquarius listen to the lyrics in a song very carefully, if it relates to them they will make it a favorite song forever.

Aquarius is very attractive to the opposite sex due to their friendly nature.

Behavior of an Aquarius can be unpredictable. You will never be bored with us.

Aquarius will only miss you if you made an impact.

Aquarius need plenty of fresh air, sleep, and regular exercise, but many fail to ensure they have enough of these.

Aquarius love making people happy, and don't expect anything in return.

Aquarius can tell when you're not being yourself. It is easy for them to see through things as they pay close attention to energy.

Aquarius hates playing games. Just be straight-up, please.

When an Aquarius gets annoyed, it can permanently separate a person from them, and they'll never forgive you.

Aquarius are very smart individuals.. Don't lie, try hiding things, or act smart in front or behind their back.

Aquarius have a calling to express themselves in ways that distinguish them from everyone else.

Aquarius doesn't like their partner coming on to them too easy, they like a little challenge.

Aquarius are very family-oriented, passionate & funny

No topic is too absurd for an Aquarius to discuss with you!

Aquarius have no shame when it comes to talking about sex.

Aquarius can't seem to shut off their mind when it's time to sleep!