Part 9

Don't be fooled by an Aquarius' seemingly cold demeanor, deep inside they have the heart of a winner.

An Aquarius' vision, purpose, or ideal is sharing their brilliant ideas with others in an effort to enlighten them for their own good.

Aquarius loves to tease, they're big flirts if you're cute.

What is Aquarius famous for: their uniqueness.

Aquarius consciously value their personal space.

An Aquarius can be extremely explosive when pushed to the breaking point.

Aquarius live by their word. Once they say they'll do something you better believe they'll do it.

Aquarius love learning & new ideas, but may develop a superior attitude where they seem secretive & aloof.

As an Aquarius mentally, you are so far above most people that it takes a really worthy opponent to get under your skin.

Just when you think you have an Aquarius figured out, they have really only showed you a fraction of who they are.

On Good Days an can be: Open-minded, fair, logical, communicative, original, inviting.

On Bad Days an Aquarius can be: Detached, destructive, guarded, desperate, irrational, and out of touch.

An Aquarius is all for being equal, but if they really love you, they'd give more than they'd take.

An Aquarius loves giving advice and they wouldn't give advice which they wouldn't take themselves. They're realists.

Aquarius are the type of people that need to be alone at the end of the day to reflect on their thoughts.

It's impossible to just figure out what kind of Aquarius you just met. If they seem serious at first, they're probably actually super funny.

Aquarius, you are a thoughtful and contemplative person, striving to understand things around you, no matter how difficult that might be.

Aquarius don't get annoyed as easily as others do with most things. Sometimes they don't have patience though.

Aquarius only know what they're going through. Mostly because they will front as if they're going through nothing.

Aquarius strays far from petty drama that emotionally insecure people bring to them.

As an Aquarius, You have a quick, aroused, deep-thinking mind which can be inspiring to intellectuals who are less warm-hearted.

Aquarius are always waiting for the future to happen.

Mentally, an Aquarius can simultaneously maintain focus on various tasks, topics and responsibilities.

Aquarius are impatient & stubborn, unless it has to do with them.

Aquarius person tends to be hard to define in personality as it frequently changes.

An Aquarius is very sensitive whether they show it or not. They may become silent if you offend them.

Aquarius are considerably witty & have a healthy sense of irony to color their exchange of ideas

Aquarius are not fond of making problems bigger than they are, which is why we may keep our "problems" to ourselves.