Four

It was late in the afternoon, I was walking around back to camp from a walk in the forest. Training had been over two hours ago so I had probably been outside the camp for that long. When I came back and was going to head to my treehouse, I noticed a group of Lost boys.

  The group was by a tree, and I could spot a few number of newer younger boys huddled against the tree, cowering infront of the older and bigger looking lost boys who were laughing at them and spouting words I couldn't hear but assumed were rude remarks.

   Narrowing my eyes, I turned and walked up to them, standing behind the older lost boys and crossing my arms against my chest, "Hey," I called sharply.

  The lost boys turned and they all turned, I could point who they were already and knew that these were those arrogant and egotistical lost boys, one of those who loved to mock and belittle me.

  Tristan, a dark haired blue eyed idiot, narrowed his eyes at me and glared, "Can't you see we're busy here? Get lost." He barked at me, waving me off with his hand.

   "Yeah, not gonna happen. Unless you little shits let those boys go and stop bothering them." My eyes narrowed and I returned the glare only just by a small bit.

 "What did you just call us?" Dylan scoffed, glaring at me and slowly taking a step toward me threateningly.

  My eyes rolled and I raised an eyebrow at them, "Didn't you hear me? I said leave those lost boys alone, you little shits."

   They paused and stared at me for a few before glancing at eachother and laughing. "Did you hear her? Calling us little shits, who do you think you are, you're nothing but a little girl trying to be brave and strong. Just cause Pan let you join us doesn't mean you're one of us, girl." Tristan once more sneered at me mockingly then laughing with his friends once more.

  I let out a small sigh and rolled my eyes, "Fine, you guys didn't listen." I said and raised my left hand out to them, specifically to the tree behind the smaller lost boys.

   My lips curled in a light smirk and I flicked my wrist, twisting my hand and the tree's branches cracked and twisted and started to extend outwards, moving towards Tristan and his friends and curling around their ankles.

  "What -- what's happening? What are you doing?!" Tristan was the first to notice the branches wrapped around his ankles and he turned and gave me a glare.

  Smirking, I blinked at them innocently and answered, "You must've forgotten, Pan isn't the only one who can do magic around here."

  I watched along with the younger lost boys, who had their eyes wide, as Tristan's group was suddenly lifted off the ground by the branches, hanging them upside down from the tree, them screeching in surprise and squirming around trying to break free.

  "Put us down! Put us down you witch!" Tristan growled at me, scowling.

  "On one condition," I smiled slyly and moved towards the younger lost boys, placing my hands on one of the lost boy's shoulder, "Promise to leave these boys alone and never bother them again."

  "Why would we do that? Those boys are nothing but heavy weights on camp! They're useless, they can't even fight properly!" His friends answered angrily.

  My eyes rolled and I waved my hand at them and the branches started to sway, making Tristan and his friends bump into eachother, their heads hitting the other painfully.

  "Promise to leave these lost boys alone or the tree won't stop swaying." I taunted, my smile slowly growing into an amused smirk when I started to hear the boy beside me snicker a small giggle.