I told him too dramatically, wiping my fake tears.....

I ran towards my room and shouted.....

"Ady nxt time please do close the door" I said and shut the door on her face.....

Akki: shonaaaaa...... u little ghost..... ugrrrrrhhhhhhhhh

I heard her yelling from outside....... And I kept on laughing......

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

SANSKAR's POV

As soon as my love did her drama..... akki started running behind her.......

San: nittu get up, they r gone long back.....

I told her.....but she was not in a mood to stop laughing....

Nitt: bhai....hahahahaaha.... look there.... Hahahahaha omg....... Hahahaha

She said cluthing her stomach n pointing towards a direction at a distance.....

Freakkkk.... This lucky has again started his mate banter and beating up Ady.....

Luk: How dareu...... how could u...... do this to me.... U told me that... I would find my mate... first then how come u found ur's first.....

He was blabbering and running behind Ady......

My crazy family is never gonna change.....

And from the time My Shona entered my life these became more crazy......ufffff........

That evening..... all the girls went for their shopping.... For our wedding.....

But I don't know y.. I was feeling so.... Restless........ is my love fine......

I immediately called her but the call went unanswered... adding to my tension.....

Manik's came home at that time as and even his wolf was restless.......

Just then my eyes..... fell on the door where Akki was standing........ panting heavily......

But wait......

What the f*** how is she injured...... I immediately ran to her and held her from falling.....

San: Akki.... Whats wrong... what happened to u..... and where r swara and nittu.....

Ady: hey.... Akki... whats wrong.....

Akki: Rouge attack on us.... We tried contacting u but our phones were broken by them..... we tried protecting shona.... But.......

She was stammering and crying vigorously.....

San: bu....but what????

I asked being scared.......

She said and burst out unable to control her cry... ady hugged her....

Akki: Aur... nittu is badly injured.... She needs help.. u guys please go to her....

She said and ran towards the spot after asking her to take care.......

We froze at the spot....... Seeing our baby sister in a pool of blood.......

We immediately ran to her and lucky called the ambulance ......

Soon we reached the hospital(werewolfs ka hospital :|)

Manik was carrying her in his arms......

Man(crying): jaan open ur eyes... look here... nothing is gonna happen to u.....