Chapter : 8

My CUTE Kidnapper (SWASAN) Chap-8
Hiii guys.... How r u all???

Hmm from comments I understand that how much u all hate shekar.... Even I hate him..... u might feel its completely illogical, but its not, bcoz no one is perfect and so is our swara......... I'll tell u simple example guys.... it's a real one, it's about me...... I was always deprived of grandparents love..... my dadi and nanu left this world even before I was born...my nani always favoured her son's children never cared abt me.... Coming to my dadu, even though I was his eldest grandchild, he never ever touched me, just bcoz I was a girl, I used to see him pampering my brother(chahu's son), I always craved for his love from childhood, I used to cry a lot , he even shoved me away when I was just 8, it broke my heart, from then he was a stranger to me.... I was 15 then, I don't knw what made him realize his mistake....

He asked for me and wanted to hug me when he was on his death bed. I thought I don't care but by the time we reached his place, he was no more....... Then I realized I couldn't even have his one hug,for which I always craved. I didn't cry after his death, but was sad, I knew he hurt me and my parents par hai tho vo mere hi dadu....... And it's my weakness mein kisi se jitna bhi nafrat karon, if they ask forgiveness wholeheartedly, I forgive them instantly, but will never forget what they did and I continue to ignore them.

It's the same thing here guys..... swara's character is similar to mine ...... not perfect but unique in her own way...... the only difference is she could hug her dad when he was guilty n I couldn't hug my dadu. Rest is the same she forgave him for what he did to her but didn't forget, n never forgave him for what he did to her mom.. and she's the same old swara who never called him dad.

Sorry for blabbering so much.. haha 😀 I just wanted u guys to know, swara is not weak, forgiveness doesn't make anyone weak. 😉 no offence.... And no I didn't get hurt or offended by ur comments..... 🙂 so, I just made my pov clear by telling my story and eating ur brains..... hehehe :p

Chalo now story time.....

Chapter 8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SANSKAR's POV

Its been almost 1week swara left me, my love, my life, my shona(he cries seeing swara's pic in his phone)..............

🙁 🙁 🙁

My heart is writhing in pain... and y not I didn't see her or listen to her 1 freaking whole week.....

Sometimes my wolf gives me the stupid idea of again kidnapping her to keep her near me...... 🙁 but I cant it will hurt her more....... 🙁

I want her to come to me by her will....... And I know she will come...... after all she loves me too......

I smiled a little recalling my lioness's slap...... he was mad at me but couldn't stop caring for me, that's why she keeps texting nittu everyday and indirectly asks about me...... crazy girl 🙂

I thought to go and see her without her notice, but if she caught me......... no........ that little detective of mine would freak out at me and take more time to comeback...... so plan scrapped.

I tried at least listening to her voice, but she strictly forbade me by disconnecting nittu's calls and texting her back saying she knows who wants to talk to her............. I was right "my crazy little detective".

She needed space and I gave it to her, I hope she comes back soon.........

I MISS U SO MUCH LOVE (he kisses swara's pic)...........

Please come back soon........ (he hugs his shirt which swara wore and a drop of tear escapes his eye)

nittu: bhaiiii........ 🙁