Chapter : 6

Hello guys I'm back with the next part,

Chalo lets not waste time and continue with the story, we'll talk at the end.

Here we go,

Chapter 6
----------------------------------------------

SANSKAR's POV

Swa: I need answers NOW.

I can see my love being damn serious this time.

San: love dekho........ she cut me off

Swa(coldly): Swara

I hurts... now a days she didn't have problem in me calling her 'love' but today..... it really hurts but I know even she is hurt.

I signaled lucky to leave us alone and he left.

San: I really want to tell u but......

Swa: then god damn tell me sanskar....

She cried. I cant let her cry.. kabhi nahi... par use sach bhi nai batha sakta......

That too when she is not in her proper state of mind..... she is angry.... Agar gusse mein chali gayi tho...

No I can't loose her....

Swa: but y????????????

San: becoz if I tell u, I'm afraid u'll get scared of me and leave me, I can't lose u swara never.... I can never think of living without u........

I told, holding her shoulders and looking into her eyes.

May be she could sense my love for her in my eyes, she kept quiet...

San: swara...

I called her softly and pulled her to me and hugged her tightly, in fear of losing her.

San: please.... Just wait for some time, trust me, I promise I will tell u...

I whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek.

I can sense her body relax..... and she is no more angry...

I cupped her face and looked into her eyes, I can see the love for me reflecting in her eyes.

It's just that she didn't realize.

Sparks flew around us, I slowly started to lean in.

But suddenly.........
---------------------------------------------

SWARA's POV

I could see so much of love for me in his eyes, but no this can't happen.

I pulled away... and avoided looking into his eyes.....

He was startled.

San: why don't u trust me swara?

He whispered, trying to hold my hand.

San: y do u always avoid this moment??

Swa: I don't know what u r talking about...

I lied but I wanted to tell him about my past experience, I don't know y...

Maybe I trust him, maybe I started falling for him..... but it cant happen.....

He held my shoulders and looked directly into my eyes once again as if trying to read my feelings....

He said sadly and my gut twisted and I started speaking without thinking.

Swa: bcoz I promised never to let my guard down