They both attack their lips and roughly made out. Mike lick Jeremy's lips, requesting to insert his tongue inside his mouth. Jeremy didn't reply, which was a deny. So Mike travel to Jeremy's neck and nipped on it.

Jeremy moans out loud, that it bounced off walls to make echoes. It gave Mike enough time to slip his tongue inside his mouth. Jeremy muffles a moan and Mike starts to massage his tongue with his.

"O-oh M-Mike--NghAh~!" Jeremy whines as Mike starts to grab his ass tightly "Aw fuck baby. I want to FUCK YOU SO FUCKING HARD RIGT NOW.
GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE WE ARE DOING THIS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW."

(Why tf do I let my friend add this part.)

"O-okay Mike~" Mike carries Jeremy in the locker room and they kept kissing there in those benches. Jeremy was a hot mess and was panting like crazy. Mike's hand travel to Jeremy's short skirt and tugs on it. He takes it off and it exposed Jeremy's panties.

Jeremy tries to unbutton Mike's jock sweater, and when he takes it off, his 6 pack showed. It made the younger male giggle and trace the linings of his chest and abs. Mike chuckles and says,"Like what you see, babe~?"

Jeremy nods and continues to undo Mike's clothes. He tugs his pants off and discards on the floor. Now Mike is only in his boxers. Jeremy can see that tight bulge down in his crotch. He smirks and sits on top of him.

He starts to grind against Mike's crotch on his covered one. Jeremy moans softly, feeling himself getting more hard. Mike was getting hard too and decide to take off Jeremy's cheerleader shirt. He throws them in the floor and kisses Jeremy again.

He kisses the older male back and his normal kisses trails down to his chest, and down his crotch. Jeremy removes his boxers and his member flicked up. He blushes at the sight and runs his fingers on it.

Mike groans quietly and looks down at him "aw shit Jeremy. Just...suck me already~" Jeremy nods, obeying what he says, leans it and starts to suck. He teases by licking the head of his hardened member and Mike starts to groan even louder.

Jeremy smirks and says "Your balls are better than my Pom poms, Mike~" He chuckles and nods "glad to hear that..~" Jeremy giggles and starts to take his whole mouth in.

He also runs his tongue against his dick, making sexy slurping noises. It made Mike grip on Jeremy's brunette hair locks and it made Jeremy push himself down farther. The younger male started to choke and let's go.

Tears starts to form on his eyes and quickly wipes them away because of the choking "You okay?" Mike says, stroking Jeremy's cheek. He nods "y-yeah I'm okay. It's because...you're so big~"

Mike smirks "I get that a lot~" he pins Jeremy down and takes off the last clothing on him. He sets them aside and watches Jeremy adjusts his position so he can be comfortable.

Mike likes how his curves and hips sway. It made him look hot and sexy. He grabs on Jeremy's waist and positions himself to aim towards his tight entrance "Wait, before I fuck ya in the ass, I need to stretch your hole." "O-okay."

Mike insert his two fingers into his mouth, sucks on it and puts it inside of Jeremy's hole. His hands form into fist, moaning at the feeling. Mike pushes in and out. Prodding and twisting inside the hole.

"Alright.." he said making one last stretch "now you're ready~" Jeremy nods and waits for Mike to slide in his dick into him. Mike aim himself towards his entrance and thrusts in. It gave Jeremy a twist feeling but pleasure also.

"Ooh Mike~!" Jeremy pants "ngh...tell me when to move baby~" there was silence but only breathing from the two men. Jeremy adjusts himself and nods, signaling Mike to move. He slowly took a slow pace on him, making Jeremy bite his lip hard.

Mike always sees him as a fragile boy, and he doesn't want to break him. He's not afraid of anything but thats one thing that he's afraid of. Breaking Jeremy. He's small, innocent, easy to dominate, but may be easily to break.

"M-Mike...go f-faster~!" Jeremy moans out. If Jeremy wants it, can handle it, and accepts it, Mike does what he's told "alright." He thrusts harder into him and Jeremy gives out more girly moans then ever.

"Yes yes yes! O-oh daddy Mike~ a-ah~!" Jeremy says rolling his eyes back, mouth handing and a bit drool escaping. Mike keeps hitting that one spot that made Jeremy go wild. More pants and moans fills in the sound.

The skin slapping against one another gets louder. The beach creaking from the rough movements. After a few minutes of this, Mike says "shhh, I hear someone coming~" Jeremy looks up at Mike with innocent eyes "ah- w-who~?"

Mike cums into Jeremy and says "Me~"  Jeremy moans loudly and cums also, making a big load on his stomach and a little bit of Mike. He smirks and licks all the cum from Jeremy's stomach "You taste good~" he blushes and giggles "thanks~ you can have anything from me~"

"Glad to hear that~ cmon, let's get cleaned up." Jeremy nods and puts his cheerleader outfit on again. So does Mike in his jock sweater and pants. They cleaned up the mess and went out the school.

"We'll do this next time. Call me~" Mike says handing him a piece of paper with digits. Jeremy takes it and smiles "Okay, bye Mikey." He waves while going in another direction.

"Bye baby boy~"

(NAJXJNEJSIDIDB I HAVENT WROTE SMUT IN A LONG TIME FORGIVE ME IM RUSTY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. Btw these were the clothes that they were wearing.)

)