The Cheerleader

"Go Mike! Go Mike!" The crowd chanted.

He just won against another football team and brought home his team to victory! He's a popular jock and can help his team whatever he can. Girls would tag along and take selfies with him. Mike kinda hated that.

He loves being popular but, he mostly loves this one Cheerleader he always sees.

Jeremy Fitzgerald.

Yep. He's really a Cheerleader. And a cute one to Mike. Yeah, sure he is gay. And he's happy with that. He doesn't mind showing it to others. Jeremy actually like him back too. And he can see that.

Jeremy was the first boy cheerleader. It surprised many female cheerleaders but some of them were happy and supported that he can cheer on with those short skirts.

It's because Jeremy has that awkward female body and curves, it made him look like a girl. That's why he wears a female cheerleader outfit because neither of the male outfits fit him.

But it didn't bother him. He was happy the way he was. Jeremy was also happy what his role was.

Mike's teammates carried him up in the air and the crowd cheers louder. Jeremy and the cheerleaders were spelling out Mike's name and cheered along with the crowd. Mike watched Jeremy in those skirts.

He literally bounces and his skirt will flap up a little. You can see a bit of his underwear and Mike smirk just by the look of it. After a while later, everyone left and Mike's team gestured him to hang out with them to celebrate the victory and represent of the school.

Mike denied and they said "oh...that's cool bro. It's alright. Just come by if you want to join us now, okay?" Mike nods "Alright dudes, see you later." And walks away with his football uniform in his bag.

Mike always knew where Jeremy hangs out. He'd be in the gym, doing gymnastics and other stuff. Jeremy is that flexible and can show off that ass well to Mike himself. Because it's obvious that he's a Cheerleader and he has to practice his skills.

Mike walks in the gym and sees, mostly girls, stretching, leading, and doing gymnastics. But only that one boy who's there and it's the one and only Jeremy Fitzgerald "Alright girls! You did a great job today. Keep it up and let's show respect and represent our school!"

They all cheered and did a group hug. The girls has been dismissed, and while they were going out the door they saw Mike and giggled, blowing kisses at him. He just rolls his eyes and he walks towards to Jeremy.

Jeremy sees Mike and smiles "Hey Mikey~! What's up?" "The ceiling." Jeremy giggles "Not that kind of 'What's up'. How's my favorite football player of this school~?" "Good, good. I just want to check on what you're doing."

Jeremy crosses his arms and smirk "oh really? You usually hang out with your buds after you won a game against another school. I guess this time is different~" Mike grabs his hips and pulls him closer

"oh baby, you have no idea~" Jeremy giggles and looks around the gym. There were no more people left except him and Mike alone. They all left for the day. Now Mike and Jeremy can have some privacy.

"Since you won today, I guess this Cheerleader can let you dominate my ass~" Mike lick his lips and smirk "Bitch I can show you some dominance~" He grabs Jeremy's ass and pushed him against the wall.